Chapter 11

"So how are we gonna find this Crowley guy?" I asked as Sam and Dean packed countless weapons into a duffel bag.

"Well first we're gonna try and summon him again and if that fails, then we go searching. He's got to show up here sometime, right?" Sam explained.

I nodded. I really hoped we'd find this demon. It was Dean's last hope. And now that he was finally willing to cooperate, we could finally get to work and find a way to save his life. We couldn't let him down. Not again.

***

"Hello boys," a British voice suddenly spoke. "And lady," he added.

I turned around to see a well dressed man standing in the shadows.

"Are you Crowley?" I asked.

His face hardened into an irritated expression. "How do you know my name?" He growled.

Dean suddenly jumped in. "Crossroads demon."

"Ah, of course. Well, what can I do for you?"

"Break Dean's deal," Sam ordered.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I gave away the contract. Sorry boys."

"Well who has it now?" I questioned.

He just let out a quiet laugh. He appeared to be almost mocking us. "Lilith."

Sam looked taken aback. "Lilith. As in the Lilith?"

"Yes. Now I must go. I have business to attend," he said before disappearing into the thick darkness.

The second he disappeared, Dean began shouting and cursing loudly. "Dammit! Where the hell are we supposed to find Lilith!"

"We'll figure something out," Sam said softly, as he placed a hand on Dean's shoulder.

***

"Dean! Help!" I yelled as I desperately tried to fight off the demon that had me pinned against the wall. We'd stopped at a bar on our way to Bobby's and we were cornered by a group of demons.

"I'm gonna kill you," the monster growled as his eyes turned black. But before he could do anything, the shiny tip of a blade broke through his chest. He cried out in pain before dropping to the ground. I looked up and Dean was standing in front of me, holding the knife.

I quickly flung my arms around his torso. "Thank you," I breathed out as I clung to him tighter.

"Yeah no problem," he chuckled.

When we parted, we saw Sam across the room, attempting to fight off the last two demons.

"Sammy!" Dean called out as he launched the knife across the room. Sam quickly caught it and stabbed the two demons in the chest, sending them plummeting to the ground. I looked around the room and there must've been about ten lifeless bodies laying on the ground. Why were there so many demons in one place? Usually we would only encounter about two or three but not this many. What was going on?

***

When we arrived at Bobby's house, we went inside and found him sitting in the living room, a can of beer in his hand.

"What can I do for ya this time?" He asked, before taking a sip of his drink.

"We need your help. To find Lilith," Dean said.

"Lilith?! What the hell do you wanna find her for?!"

"Apparently she has Dean's contract. For the deal he made," Sam answered.

Bobby turned to look at me. "Oh yeah. To bring that one back."

"Look I had no choice. Now can you help us or not," Dean growled.

"Yeah, I can help you. Don't piss anyone off in Hell."

"Come on Bobby, I'm serious."

"So am I! You can't go up against Lilith!"

"Why not?!"

"She's said to be the first demon."

Dean looked confused. "The first demon?"

"Yeah. The first demon Lucifer ever created."

Dean looked shocked. "Lucifer?!"

Bobby simply nodded.

"We have to find Lilith. It's Dean's only hope." We had to help Dean. I didn't know what I'd do without him. He saved me and now it was my turn to save him.