3 Meeting them..

Y/n POV
I was walking home from Sams house and was thinking about going the short way home in the woods even though you should not do it and DEFINITELY NOT DO IT when it's foggy and your alone witch I was but .. eH nOtHiNg eVeR hApPeNdS hErE I thought and was going towards the woods. As I walked I decided to listen and sing along to some music ( play music above ) * insert you singing along :,)  *  but it feels like something were lurking behind the foggy air I looked behind me but saw nothing " I guess I'm just paranoid... " I was thinking loudly to myself when I saw a ... wait what is that? .. is that a demon? No .. they don't exist... right ..? It noticed I was staring at it and said " Hello dear ~ My name is Zalgo ~ , I must admit you sing pretty good.. " I was staring at ..'  zalgo ' with fear and said with a shaking voice " T- thank y - you .. I'm y/n ... " I could not set my finger on it but it was something familiar with him .. so I asked him " Do I know you? " he looked amazed and said " Yes dear ~ I am your fath- " When a faceless tall man who had .. tendrils? Said   " Shut it.. Zalgo " and was covering his mouth " You know pretty well that is not true .. " the only thing I was thinking was : I'm hungry , tired .. and I wanna go home the faceless man looked at me then back at Zalgo who disappeared on dark smoke. The faceless man then said in a less scary voice " Hello child .. I'm Slenderman .. your father" I was shocked to hear that but then OUT OF NOWHERE he hugged me I hugged back and passed out with a pain in my back.

- Time skip bought to you by Masky's cheesecake-

~ Still y/n's POV ~
I woke up dizzy in a room I have not seen before my back and my head hurt I turned to look at my back and there it was f/c TENDRILS!? I was interrupted you my stomach growling " Geez , alright alright we are gonna find food " I got up from my bead only to fall in .. A boys arms?! He said with what I'm guessing a smile under his mouth mask " G- geez your h-heavy * tic * I - I'm T- Toby " I smiled at him and said " I'm y/n! Nice to meet you and thanks for catching me " I got up from Toby's arms and weirdly got down the stairs. " Aren't y- you going * tic *  to a- ask  where y-you are? " he asked " NOPE. I just gotta find food and some pain killers " he looked at me with a confused look before he asked me " d-do you * tic * l-like w-waffles? I looked at him and said :

If yes : " HELL YEAH I DO! Do you got some? " I asked / screamed he nodded took my hand and down to the kitchen only to give me 12 waffles on a plate with * insert favorite topping *! I hugged him and said " Toby .. YOU ARE MY NEW BESTFRIEND! ... But then ...

If no : " No .. sorry I'm more into cheesecake.. " he looked at me kinda sad but then two guys one with a yellow hoodie and a mask with a face who looks like it's frowing and a guy with a femenim mask , both with brown hair screamed "  CHEESECAKE BUDDY! " Took my hand , got me down to the kitchen and got a plate full of my favorite cheesecake! I hugged them and said " HEY NEW BEST FRIENDS , I'm y/n! And you guys are? " they hugged me and the guy with a femenim mask said " I'm Masky and this is hoodie " I smiled but then ..

... Slenderman.. who said to be my father .. came in ..