5. Meeting more friends c:

- BENS POV -

I walked in the room and HEY GUESS WHAT IT WASN'T A PRANK who would have thought? Like ' Joker wannabe ' said there was a boy/girl in the room! She/ he turned around and looked a LiTtlE annoyed
" Really? How many people is going to walk in my room when I'm trying to change? "
oH? ~
" I'm BEN drowned but you can call me BEN ~ and if you want to I can help you change ~ "
( I'm sorry but this is how he acts apparently according to other Wattpad stories -w-)

She/he stared at me and his/ her face got red and said
" I'm Y/n and NO THANKS I CAN DO THAT MYSELF HIYAAA! ". And thrower a pillow at me , a PILLOW at ME! 
" You shouldn't have done that " I said smirking he/ she looked scared for a second but shrugged it off I then  trowed  12 pillows at her / him it soon became a pillow fight.

- LE TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY EJ'S LOVE FOR KIDNEYS -

- ??? POV -

I heard some sort of fighting in a room that have been empty for a while now , I wonder who is there? I peeked my head in only to get a pillow on my face!
" I'm so sorry! " a  girl / boy voice I have not heard before said, I laughed
" HAHAHHAHA Oh no worries! ~ I'm Laughing Jack but you can call me LJ .. nice to meet you ~ , Candy? "
BEN looked at me with a serious look on his face " She/ he  is not  your victim LJ .. "
" Oh? She/ he is not? My bad .. HAHAHA "
I walked out the room tsk now BEN gets that boy/ girl for himself .. he/she was cute .. stop it Jack you don't like anyone ;-; or do I?