Chapter 11

( dont mind me changing from part to chapter)

Sam's POV ( didn't expect this now did you?! Ha! )

It's been a year since y/n disappeared.. the police said she/he probably died.. But I know different! She/he is alive! I don't care about what other people say! But still thoughts in my head goes crazy... maybe I am a mess , maybe I'm crazy! Maybe I'm out of my mind! BUT GOD HELP ME I WILL ( keep these lights up until the day I DIE! ) FIND HER/ HIM CUZ I THINK THERE IS A CHANCE THAT Y/N IS STILL OUT THERE!

( anyone know the reference!? No..? Alright... )

I took my bag and ran out the house found my bike and hopped on it riding it very fast... I needed to go to the road next to the woods to get to the police station. But while at it I saw something it looked like a tall man , bald and in a black suit , frustrated.. I stared so long I lost balance and fell

Shit.

My leg got a scratch that started bleeding.. god donut. The tall man seemed to notice and turned to face me but there was something of .. he had no face ..
I couldn't help but shout loud out to myself.

" WHAT IS THIS SHIT A REAL LIFE HORROR MOVIE!?"

Another man in a black and white clown suit came out behind a tree and stared laughing like a maniac when I saw his face I was scared and shocked.

" I GUESS IM RIGHT! GOD IS THIS A SIGN IM JUST TRYING TO FIND Y/N!!!"

The clown man stopped laughing when I said y/n's name... does y/n know this guy? And the faceless man looked at me and then POOF he was in front of me! I stumbled back and looked up to him. He seemed sad and said " child .. do you know y/n..?"

" uh .. maybe ... she/he has been lost a year .. I'm trying to find her/him! Oh and her last name is l/n! ( last name )"

" I see .. so you do know her , are you perhaps a friend of hers/him?"

I started smiling proudly "More then that! Best friend!"

" Right. We are currently trying to find her as well .. hm perhaps.. you would like to join us?"

I looked at him ... " maybe.. but I'm not gonna follow a strange man into the woods , for God's shake you could be a murder!!"

Awkwardly he nodded meanwhile the clown guy laughed like a maniac again.

" I'm going to the police to ask for details on her/ his case"

It looked as he was about to say something but I was biking away before had the chance to tell me anything.

—— time skip! Bought to you by offenders rose! ——

Finally I'm at the station! I ran inside only to get greeted by Margot "Oh good morning Margot!" "Still trying to find your friend eH?" She said
" Yeah ... but I know she/ he is still alive out there!" She shakes her head. " Well a child has rights to believe..."and she let me in.
" Thanks Mrs Margot!"
"Your welcome child .."

I ran up to officer hopper ( * insert Lenny face * I sense a reference coming up!)
" Hey officer! I need to talk to you I think I got more clues about y/—.."
"Kid listen she/he is dead.."

"NO SHE/HE IS NOT JUST LISTEN!!"

He walked away , I followed he turned around and said " plus mornings are for coffee and contemplation.."

"But -.."

" Coffee and contemplation!"

Angrily I walked out and screamed " IF I GO MISSING I SWEAR ITS YOUR FAULT!!!"

He looked at me sad and shakes his head mumbling something like ' kids these days ..'

" IM A TEEN!" I shouted and stormed out looking for that man again.

____________________

I think this is my favorite chapter uwu

Which one is yours? If you remember that is!

( gets no comments , ah well ōwō' ...)

-

Hope you liked it!
Love El!

stay tuned or the next chapter!!