PART 15! Its all a mess..

Zalgo's POV

Where is she/he ..!?
"Have Liu told her/him the information ..?" I asked my servant while grinning.
"Y-yes sir mister Zalgo master boss god of the hell and demons * inhale*  ..your highness!"

"Wonderful." I said then I killed him. While looking at my other confused and scared servants I explained myself.
" You could also say ... YOUR SUPER COOL NEW Y/N'S DAD HIGHNESS! Next time.."
They nodded and I continued walking.

Third POV

Liu looked behind y/n and saw a tall man with suit and no face..

"S-slenderman.." he started to tremble then got a flash of crazy on his eyes.
"What do you think you are doing here?!"
Slenderman didn't answer he just walked past Liu and sully.
"Y/n are you alright?"Slenderman asked.

Slenderman's POV

She/he is looking scared. WHY IS SHE/HE SCARED!? What have he done.
I looked straight at Liu while he looked angry but he was still smiling. I guess he already called the servants here.
I looked around while y/n started shouting.
"W-WHO ARE YOU ANSWER ME CANT YOU SPEAK!!??" There were tears in her/his eyes.
"One of the few people here who is not a liar." I answered.
"What do you mean..?"
"HAHAHHAHAHA OKAY ARE YOU GUYS DOME TALKING THE SERVANTS ARE COMING" Jeff was laughing like a maniac at the conversation. Although I didn't get what was so funny. I nodded at him.
"Right"
"HAHA YEAH AND BY THE WAY PRINCESS/ PRINCE, JUST STAY OUT OF THIS FIGHT..! Hahah..Ha."
I ignored his nickname for y/n while I started killing the servants. They were no match but they were many of them. Which were making it difficult.

Y/n's POV

Who are these people..? They are clearly a threat. Because almost all the servants and guards were there. Almost.
Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my arm, my eyes wider but when I saw it was Liu I relaxed a bit.
"Y/n. Let's get out of here. What am I? A cockroach? Shut up sully you are always with me... right I forgot that part for a second."
"Sully? Who's that?" I asked.
"Long story."

God damn why wont anyone answer my questions!?

I followed Liu and sully..? Away from the others when suddenly..

*BANG*

Alright. I mIghT sTarT a New bOok-hA. welp I hope you enjoyed this chapter uwu HAVE A NICE DAY MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!