Part 8

Slenderman's POV

My brothers are coming today as well their proxies. Not going to lie I am a little nervous how y/n will react but. I guess she/he will do fine with at least their proxies...
* insert sound of stopping cars *
Ah~ They are here.
I went to open the door and I first saw my brother Splendor he looked very excited to be here and hugged me to be polite I hugged him back ( kinda awkwardly). After him my brother Trender came he as well looked exited but not as much as Splendor he probably looked forward to play dress up with y/n. After him offender came ( not that I have anything against him ;w; ) he looked at me with that smile of his and said " hello dear brother , wHeRe iS tHe pReTtY lAdy / gEntlEmAn ? " " She/he isn't here jet " i told him and he looked disappointed. " And no. You can't give or offer a rose to y/n" "You're such a party pooper, you know that brother?" If I could I would have smiled.

When everyone was in the living room it was just to wait for I/p and y/n.
" Are they here yet?" Jeff said , clearly bored.
" No-" * insert sound of a stopping car * " Yes. "
I think everyone's faces light up at that answer.

Y/n burst in free the door and screamed " SUP FEMALE DOGS! "  i/p laughed so did some other proxies and pastas.
I for one was quite shocked, y/n was more of a introvert and did not like to meet new people , or demons I guess.
Maybe she is trying to look at the bright side for once...?

" So ... You guys maybe know but ... my name is y/n!"

————————————

Byeeeee! Love y'all stay tuned for an other chapter , and maybe I will delete some A/N pages ;w;