7.

??? POV

I was in the supermarket looking for my fudging cereal!
I still could not find it so I went up to someone who I assumed worked there.
" Excuse me sir .."
He turned around and had * instead describing of the proxy you choose but ' normal homan being? ' * ( I/p )
" Yes? "
" Um I wonder do you know were the cereal is? "
He looked at me like I was pranking him but then said , " Yeah .... " and showed me the cereal and I thanked him but then OUT OF NO WHERE  a girl/ boy shouted " I/P!!" wha— ? He's not working here , oof .. WELL I GOT MY CEREAL!
" Have you found her yet? He said she was in here! "
" N-no .. "
I looked at them .. I guess they are looking for someone... MEH. I don't have anything else to do .. except for like .. doing edits on calprunia ( oof sorry if I spelled that wrong )

" Maybe I can help you guys? " I said with a smile. The boy/girl stared at me and asked " ...  Elsa is that you? "
I was very confused for a second, then I realized " Y/N!!! " I jumped at her/him and hugged him/her " IT HAS BEEN SO LONG LORD I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD! "

We both laughed and I said " really now I'm shooketh how did you find me? "  ( SHOUTOUTS TO THE PERSONS OUT THERE UNDERSTANDING THIS )

She/he smiled at me " sEcrEt " " well yeet that then who's this person? " I asked.
" This is I/p! " The boy she/he was with smiled and said hi I ofc said it back but really cool " TJABRUSH " ( Swedish hi , yes I am from Sweden :,)   )

He looked at me in confusion I explained  " Swedish for hi " he smiled and nodded.
Than he looked at y/n " By the way y/n .. your uncles are coming over fo dinner today "
She/he glared at him " tHaNks fOr tElLinG mE"
Obviously not happy of the news I changed the subject and said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY Y/N! "
She / he smiled at me and laughed " YOU REMEMBERED "
We hugged each other and I in panic gave her/ him a bracelet " here! It's your birthday and you need some presents! " We smiled and after that I ran into the candy ile and shouted " CHOOSE! " we laughed and didn't notice a glaring person behind us.

~ TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY MY EFFORT TO ACTUALLY WRITE FOR ONCE ~

I/p POV

I looked at them , y/n looked so happy with the other person named Elsa. She/ he should be happy with me! And me only ..
Tsk ah well I got to the food and took some * insert waffles or cheesecake *
At least I have this. I checked up on y/n and Elsa again still laughing like their lives depended on it I smiled at the thought that LJ would like this very much... " Hey y/n! It's time to go home! " She/he looked over to me and sighed " Oh well it was really nice seeing you again Elsa! See you later! "
And with that we payed or well I payed for my cheesecake/ waffles and Y/n's friend payed for her stuff. They hugged goodbye and me and y/n left the store.

" I had a really fun day today , Thank you I/p! " She/ he smiled and blushed a little nodding " no p-problem "