2. Trashy meangirls

It has been three days since my crash at football practice happened. I've got an enormous bruise on my entire left side of my body and maybe a concussion. But we'll never find that out because I refuse to go to the doctor. It's not necessary unless it's really bad. And I only have a headache so it's fine. I didn't go to school for two days tho. Sarah her mom called me in sick. My own parents can't do it so she does it.

I walk through the front doors of the school. I'm deep in my thoughts until I feel two hands pulling me into a corridor.

"Yo Nev, Rick's looking for you. And he's mad you might want to look out. He lost his position in the team because of your fall. And he blames you."

I look up to see a chest in front of me. As I look up I see dark brown hair and I instantly know it's Dean. He's holding my shoulders. I didn't realise how long he is until now. About 6.1 feet I think maybe even longer.

"First of all. Since when do you talk to me?" I shake his hands off my shoulders.

"Second of all. Why are you telling me this I can take him. Just a good righty. And lastly this wasn't the first time he 'accidentally' bumps someone out of the way."

Dean starts walking away. "I just wanted you to know. I'm looking forwards for the video of you two fighting."

"Whatever Dean!"

I turn around and walk towards my locker. Only to see Tifanny and Erica blocking my locker.

"Hey basic white girls. I'm asking you guys very politely to get the Fuck out of the way!" I say with a sarcastic smile.

"We heard you're 'friends' with hot stuffs." They look at each other with a smirk only for Tiffany to continue. "They will never go for you. I mean you are nothing compared to us." I figure they are talking about Zac because I'm no friends with Dean nor Nathan.

"You know Tifanny, I'd kick you in the nose, but it would only improve your looks."

"I'm better looking than you." Tifanny scoffs.

"Poor Tifanny." I sigh. "Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing." A crowd starts to form around us three.

Erica speaks up. "We have double as many followers on instagram as you."

"Is that all you got? I don't facetune my pictures five times before I look good. To bad you can't photoshop personality."

"We still have double as many followers." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Tifanny the smartest thing that ever came out of your mouth was a penis. So you might as well shut your mouth."

Tifanny scoffs and I hear a silent ohhh somewhere in the crowd. I look around to realise that there is an enormous crowd around us.

"And Tiffany I keep thinking you can't get any dumber and you keep proving me wrong. And your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer."

Tifanny's mouth falls open. And I use the opportunity to insult her once more.

"No one wants to see those crooked teeth. Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth like bullshit falls out of yours right now."

"Bitch!" Everyone hears Erica's high pitched voice throughout the hallway.

I turn toward her. "And you don't get me started on you Erica."

A moment of silence follows and I decide I might as well go for it.

"You should wear a condom on your head. If you're going to be a dick, you might as well dress like one."