3. Zac's getting sum

If I have to run one more lap I'll die of dehydration and exhaustion.

"That's it for today, take a shower you all sweat and stink."

We walk towards the locker room, where the showers are. We've all agreed to wear swim wear, since I got in the team. Or more the coach forced them to agree. I change into my swimsuit in the toilet, and walk towards the showers. Until I abruptly stop. What does my eye see? Is it an insect? An alien?

"Hi, Naveah. Didn't expect to see you here."

It's Jessica, the biggest whore of the entire school. She'll fuck with anyone and is friends with Erica and Tiffany. Does my hatred for her need any more explanation?

"I'm the co-captain of the team Jessica, but I wouldn't expect you to know. I mean only the entire school was talking about a girl making the football team."

I step under the shower and feel my hair getting wet. I turn to face the wall. I forgot my shampoo, I walk out of the showers towards my locker. I open my locker and my bag falls out of it. I pick it up and everything falls out of it. I crouch down to grab everything. I see four hands. Wait? I only have two?

"What the fuck!" I yell while falling on my butt. I'm holding my hand to my heart.

"Hi." I mumble a hi back to Nathan.

"What are these?" I look at Nathan and see him holding several pads. I snatch them out of his hand and stuff them in my back.

"They are pads." I say with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh those period things right?"

"Yes, how do you know? Last time I checked you were a boy. Or did you become gender neutral or transgender?"

"I have sister, I've had the period talk a thousand time." We stand up and Nathan hands me my shampoo. "Thanks." I look up and see that Nathan isn't wearing a shirt.

I am fully convinced that his body was made by Mother Nature herself. Because boi does he have abs.

"Like what you're seeing?" I snap out of my trance because of Nathan his question.

"Meh." I throw up my hands as I walk back to the showers. I look up and see Jessica trying to be sexy.

She looks more like a cow trying to give birth.

She walks towards Zac. I can't read his face, wether he likes it or is uncomfortable. Until I see him grin on her. Are his standards really this low? I mean I know he's one of the man whores of the school but Jessica? She'll have sex with with giraffe.

And he's grabbing her waist. I mean that's ok, I see couples having full blown make out sessions in the back of the class. Ok she is reaching for his disco stick. I repeat she is reaching! I no longer can hold on my comments about this 'thing' happening in front of me.

"Jessica if I wanted to see you have sex, I could just open any sex site on the internet. There's no need for a live show."

"At least I'm getting some." She says basically spitting out the words. That's her comeback? At least she's getting some?

"Is that all you got?" I ask her while walking out of the showers.

"Bitch!" I hear her yell at me.

I'm angry at Zac for some reason. I can't really figure out what reason. I mean I knew he was a man whore but her?

I stop in front of the mirror. My normally slightly curled hair has fallen straight because of the weight of the water. And my blue eyes seem bluer than normal. And my skin is hella clear. I meannnn let me just hype myself up damn girlll.

The blood in my veinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें