Chapter Four

|Hope's POV|

"You know that you don't exactly have to cover your eyes..." He mutters.

Is he kidding me? What in the world! "Hi um, whatever your name is. You're basically naked and the only thing covering you is a small piece of fabric!" I say still covering my eyes. I hear a sigh from him a moment later that says he's simply done. I simply uncover my eyes to see him standing there still wrapped in a towel. "Why?! Why can't you wear some clothes?" I say while shoving clothes at him that I saw on the bed. I just figured they were his.

I hear him chuckle and I state at him. "I don't want to because it pisses you off and it's funny to piss you off." I groan and glare at him.

"Well it's not exactly funny since your half naked! Thy thing could just fall off! I'm just going downstairs to talk to that lady." I say.

He gets ahold of my wrist. "Are you serious? It's not like I'm gonna do anything to you."J stood there blushing again while I looked at his blue eyes."

"I-I, let me go!" I try my best to push him away, but he doesn't budge. He only laughs at me. All of a sudden, he's starts to lean his face in closer to me. "What are you doing?" I whisper without moving a muscle. He looks me in the eyes.

"I'm testing you to see if you trust me. Which it seems that you do." He smirks. I just roll my eyes, but we stay in the same position.

"Hey Tyler. So I-" A girl walks in the room and stares at us while we stare back at her. She quickly shut the door. "Oh god. OH god. Tyler, I respect your decision! Just use protection and make sure it doesn't break!" She tells through the door. Tyler lets go if me and opens the door, see the girl leaning against the door frame.

"Soda," He explains. "I just took a shower and forgot my clothes on the bed. I went to get it and she happened to be in the room." Tyler said, gesturing towards me. "Also, did you really need to yell that in the halls?"

"Well then," She says while walking into the room and shutting the door behind her. "Okay, so you might think Tyler is adorable or cute or whatever. But you can't just randomly stalk Tyler in here." She starts to push me out of the room. "If your thirsty, I know this guy-"

"This is actually my room." I say walking back in. "I'm Tyler's new roommate and I happened to walk in at the wrong time."She stared at me for a few minutes before realizing what's happened.

"Oh, so you're one of the ten girls. I'm Soda Mooray. I'm one of those ten girls as well. But why do you have a guy roommate? I mean, I have a girl roommate and there ate ten girls. So shouldn't you have one too? You are a girl... right?"

"No, I'm not. I just happen to get this extreme surgery to get like this." I state sarcastically remembering what Jason said while I was pretending to be 'asleep.'

"Well they did quite the job." Tyler says while looking me up and down. I flick him on the head.

"Can you not?" He says.

"Why don't you just talk to the lady at the front desk." Soda suggests.

"Well I was about to do that, but someone," I glared at Tyler. "Was about to rape me."

"I was not." He corrects me. "I didn't do anything to her." He says directing his attention to Soda. "Bullshit Tyler. Come with me. Let's go get you a different roommate." Soda says moving towards the door.

"Why thank you Soda." Tyler says walking out the door with her.

"Not you." She stopped Tyler, pushing him back a bit. "Alright, come over here whatever your name is." I follow her.

"So are you like, his girlfriend?" I randomly ask.

"What? No, if course not." We've known each other like forever. It'd be weird if we like each other. But you never told me your name."

"Hope Young." I answer her. "Wait, so you have a girl roommate?" I was jumping into topics for some weird reason. I was so curious why in the world I have a guy roommate.

"Yeah. I think her name is Alaska or something. But she said she was helping out with schedules. That's why I went to your, or Tyler's room.

"Hold on just listen to me. I don't see your name anywhere." We heard yelling from the front. We both see two girls arguing. One girl behind the table and one girl asking for something.

"I'm in here! Check it again! Why would I apply to an all boy's school?"

"Okay, hold up! I don't like how you two are yelling your faces off!" Soda tells at the girls. They stood in silence but glared at each other. What in the hell are you two fighting over?"

"My schedule and dorm! I just got here and this chick is saying that I don't have a schedule nor a dorm!" The blonde girl explained.

"Alright, calm yourself. Alaska, move." Soda said while sliding Alaska away from the desk.

"Soda, you're not supposed to be-" She gets cut off by Soda.

"I don't care. If it stops you two from yelling. What's your name?"

"Kelsey Kam." It was quiet once again other than the typing coming from Soda. She sighed. "You do have a dorm, but your schedule isn't completed or printed yet. So I suggest you come back here once the old lady gets back. But here's the key to your dorm." Soda drops a key into Kelsey's hand.

"Thank you." Kelsey said while exiting down the hall.

"Told her," Alaska mutters. I laugh a bit, looking at her slightly angry face.

"What's up with you?" Soda asks.

"That happened to me twice. Yesterday, and today. So right now I don't want to help with a stupid schedule."

"I can do it if you want." I offered.

"Oh my gosh, thank you." Alaska says, but a slightly attractive boy starts to walk towards us. "Wait, I actually change my mind." She quickly says.

"I'm here for my schedule." The boy says.

"Yeah, of course." Alaska says kindly. "I need your name."

"Mitch Hughes." He says.

Alaska smiles a little. "That's a cute name." She coughed. "Anyway here is your dorm key and your schedule. Mitch smiled back, grabbing the stuff she she gave him. He soon left down the same hallway Kelsey went. "Wow, cutie much?." Alaska squeeled.

"I guess you have a crush on him." I muttered.

"If course! He looks like an angel! He smiled at me, did you see that?" A small laugh escaped my lips and she looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing." I said and shook my head. She kept looking at me, but forgot about it soon after.

Seeing her look at Mitch like reminded me if someone, but I quickly shook off the feeling.

__________________________

(A/N) YES! I will be updating this daily now! FINALLY!

I love Munchingbrotato so much. He's too funny.

Really long chapter•••••

Idea by: Endless_Eclipse
Edited by: madxturnt