Chapter Nine

|Tyler's POV|

I boredly move around the room, tired and just realizing how early it was. "Shoot, this is the third time." I heard someone say through the door. I opened it and see a girl kneeling down picking up pictures from the floor. They looked familiar for some odd reason.

"Do you need help?" I asked. She jumped and looked up at me.

"Y-yeah, m-maybe." She stuttered turning red. I bend down and help her pick up the pictures. I recognized that they were from the tv show American Horror Story.

"Do you like the show?" She looked at m confused. "I mean American Horror Story."

"Oh, y-yeah." She answered. "I think it's amazing. My name's Morgan. Your's?"

"Tyler. Hi." I smiled. "So I'm guessing you're one of those ten girls as well.

She looked up at me, surprised. "So you know?"

"Yeah. I even have a girl roommate." I chuckled. She smiles as well, realizing we picked them all up. "Oh, here." I say, handing her the pictures. She put them in a box and placed it in one of her bags. She started to walk down the hall, but soon later stopped.

"Hey, do you want to hang around the school, or LA in general? I don't really know this place." She asked, adding that smile of her's again.

I smiled back at her. "Yeah, sure."

|Hope's POV|

"Look," I heard Adam explain. "It's Pizza My Heart!" I looked at him weirdly and he simply replied with a shrug.

"Pizza is good, and I'm hungry. But I'm just not in the mood for it. And OH MY GOD THEY HAVE A BAKERY." He groans.

"We live in dorms, and I didn't bring food, so no. If I din't get my pizza, you don't get anything from the bakery." Adam crosses his arms.

"Whatever." I say as I walk into the bakery. Everyone followed me. Adam stayed still and pouted like a child, but came in as well a moment later. I heard Mitch laugh, and I look at him weirdly too.

"What? I didn't do nothing wrong." He defended himself. I slowly shook my head, and Soda did the same.

"Why did you want to come in here?" Alaska questioned me.

"Because. They sell macaroons here idiot! I need them. Like, now." They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"What's a macaroon?" I herd someone question. I slowly turn my head, and stare at the person in shock. That's when I realized it was Jason.

"Hey!" Mitch said as Jason and Ty approached us.

"What are you five doing here?" Jason questioned.

"Same as you, I guess. Jest checking out LA." Soda shrugged.

"Hold up, hold up." I shake my head back and forth several times. "What did you say Jason?"

"I said, what's a macaroon."

"What?" I whisper dramatically, causing everyone else to laugh. He just shrugs. "They are only the most amazing thing ever created in the history of the world."

"Well then can I have-"

"NO!" I cut off Jason, reaching in my pocket. I frowned once realizing that I had absolutely no money. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Hey, watch your fucking language." Jason said.

I laughed at him. "Wow Jason."

"Do as I say. Not as I do."

"Whatever. Let's go get your stupid pizza."

Adam cheered. "JASON, JASON, JASON."

"What Adam?" Jason laughed. "There are people here, and you're so loud."

"Why? They don't seem to mind." Adam says while gesturing to all the people staring at us. "Anyway, let's go get some pizza!"

"Yes! Prizza!" Jason yelled. We all rolled our eyes.

"Prizza?" Soda and Alaska both ask, obviously confused.

"It's just the way he says pizza." Mitch explained.

"I don't even know why he calls it that." Ty whispered.

"Because Ty," Jason crosses his arms. "It's prizza. No further explanation needed."

"It's pizza." Soda says, bored with the subject. "Without the r." Jason glares at her and shakes his head.

Alaska stands up. "Well I'm gonna go order, cause I'm hungry."

"Yeah, same." Mitch says. Ty and Soda nod with him.

"Um, I'll catch up with you guys. I just wanna check out the bakery." Adam says quietly. What's that all about?

"Seriously? You're the one who wanted Pizza in the first place." I complain.

"Prizza." Jason leans over my shoulder, correcting me.

I slap him, and he rests his chin in m shoulder. "Fine, we'll see ya." I say to Adam as we walk out of the bakery.

"Let's get some pizza!" Ty attempts an Italian accent, which was hilarious because, well, you know. It's Ty.

"Lezzgo." I jump on Jason's back, and he wraps his arms behind my legs. He turns his head to smile at me, and we head to Pizza My Heart.

________________________________

Idea by: Endless_Eclipse
Edited by: madxturnt