Chapter Fourteen

|Hope's POV|

I woke up this morning feeling unusually tired. I kept waking up with nightmares, pacing around the room and going to the bathroom to splash my face with water.

I was in no rush to open my eyes, so I just lay there with my eyes closed. When I finally opened my eyes, I literally fell out of the bed.

Adam, Mitch, Tyler, and Jason were all in my room watching me sleep. Jason was lying next to me watching closely. When I rolled off the bed, I landed on Mitch's foot. It's must've hurt because he lifted his foot up and almost kicked me in the face.

"You scream like a girl." I laughed.

"I do not." Mitch stated defensively while crossing his arms.

"Damn, Hope. Didn't think we'd scare you that bad." Jason smirked while standing up from the bed.

I roll my eyes. "Are you kidding me? You scared me shitless!" Adam chuckles at me.

"Shut the hell up Adam." I say.

He puts his hands up in defense. "Someone's feisty this morning."

"Whatever. What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Well, I live here." Tyler says in a 'duh' tone.

"Wow, really? Seriously guys. And what are you holding behind your back Adam?"

"Yeah, that's what we're here for. Remember when we were at that bakery when we were looking around LA?" I nod. "Well when I went in there, I got you a little surprise."

He brings the box in front of him and I scream. It was a box of macaroons. "You scream like a girl." Mitch smirks at me.

"That's no fair, I am a girl." I shake my head then turn my attention to Adam again. "Thank you so much Adam!" I reach for the box, and he immediately snatches it away from me before I can grab it.

"Ah, now what's the magic word?" Adam says like I'm a child."

"Oh, right. Sorry. Um... give me the fucking box now." I hear Jason snort next to me.

"Well, looks like you're not getting your precious macaroons." I lunge at Adam as he tosses the box to Mitch.

"Are we really gonna play this game?" I say, tired.

"Yup." Mitch says popping the 'p.'

"Mitch. If you don't give me the box right now-"

"Here Jason." He tosses the box to Jason. I smirk knowing that Mitch is afraid of me.

"Hi Jason." I say batting my eyelashes, trying to be cute. "You want to give that box of macaroons? Pleeeease?" I say, trying to get him to give in.

"Um, here T-Tyler your turn." Tyler laughs as the box is thrown to him.

"Hope... don't." Tyler says biting his lip which I found really hot.

Um.

"Tyler," I pout and he gulps. This was absolutely hilarious.

Then, without thinking, I place my hands over his on the box and press my lips to his ever so slowly. I was surprised once he kisses back. I smirk once I feel his grip loosen on the box and I take it out of his hands, skipping over to my bedside.

"Whoa there Hope." Adam laughed.

"That girl will do anything for her macaroons, I swear." Mitch shakes his head.

I innocently smile while shoving a macaroon in my mouth. As I glance around the room, I realize that Jason is nowhere to be found, and the door was left cracked open.

Tyler was standing, eyes glazed over in thought, with a light shade of pink visible on his cheeks.

"My god Tyler, you look like a tomato." Adam blurts out. I hold back a smile. "What, did you like that kiss?"

"W-what?" Tyler stutters, breaking out of his thought. "I never said that!" He declared.

"What about you Hope?" Mitch wiggles his eyebrows.

"No! I'm just desperate for macaroons!" I immediately yelled.

I've been told that I'm a good liar.

________________________________

This chapter was inspired by a chapter in Just A Macaroon from Endless_Eclipse
~Mad<3