Chapter 2

Beginning

*Y/n's POV*

I flung my eyes open and saw that I was falling from the sky and down towards the Jungle. Tree stem's whacked me one by one. As the trees were out of my way came the ground. I all of a sudden felt like someone took control of me; doing a badass pose once I landed.

I looked up, flipping my h/c hair in prosses, and looked at my surroundings. I slid my hand inside my right pocket, finding my phone gone. I looked down to see that my outfit has change and that I'm much taller when I last checked.

 I looked down to see that my outfit has change and that I'm much taller when I last checked

I looked like a ninja but with a dog tag that says my name and other information. I ran to the river that was on my right side to see that I was a completely different person. I heard some trees bristle then a loud thud. I turned around to see a really buff handsome man.

He stood up and rubbed his head then felt his big muscles. He looked around until his eyed landed on me. "Who are you?" I questioned. When he was about to answer he was cut off by a man screaming; landing on the ground in a bad position. "What the hell kind of place-" he mumbled but stopped once he saw us.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked. "What the - what is this on my back?" he asked himself as he looked at the strange bag that was on his back. "Oh my gosh." the buff man said next to me, realizing something. Another person came falling down, landing in a badass pose. She flipped her red hair as she looked up, facing us with fright in her eyes. "Who the hell are you guys?" she said, trying to hide her fear by sounding brave.

She swatted a mosquito that flew to her stomach. She quickly covered herself. "Why the hell am I wearing a tiny little crop top and short-shorts in the jungle?!" she asked herself. "Martha?!" I asked as I realized who these strangers were. "Yeah?" she said, wondering how I knew her name. "Martha, its me, y/n!" "Fridge?" the buff dude asked as he looked at the small midget.

"Yeah I'm Fridge, who the hell are you?!" "I-Its me, Spencer!" "Wow." I mumbled to myself as I turned to Martha to see her looking at him with wide eyes. "Spencer, what the hell kind of-" Fridge was cut off by a man falling on top of him. "Get the hell off of me!" Fridge said harshly. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" the man said, kinda sounding like a woman.

She got up and looked around, then down at herself. "Bethany?" I asked. "Yeah - wait, why does my voice sound so different?" she asked herself. "Oh shit." I mumbled. "Bethany," Spencer started. "Um, you chose Prof. Shelly, right?" he asked. "Yeah!" "Well I think it was short for Shellingtion." Spencer gulped. "Wait, so you're telling I'm..." Bethany's eyes widened. She turned and walked straight towards the river. "Bethany, I wouldn't do that if I were you - Bethany!" Fridge called out.