Chapter 5

Deep Feelings

*Third Person's POV*

As the motorcycle men make they're way to the shed, they stop. The shed started to shake as the helicopter genuine started. Before they knew it, the helicopter broke the big main doors into shreds as it flew into the air.

*Y/n's POV*

Right when I peaked out to look at the men, I jult back once bullets were being shot at us. "Shit!" I said to myself and held onto my seat firmly. The anxiety overwhelmed me from almost being shot at. The helicopter all of a sudden trembled and shook.

We screamed as we span around and around, until a tree stopped us and seconds later was shred into pieces. We fell down this giant cracked surface until we hit the rocky ground but still managed to fly but not too high up. "The generator is broken!" Elijah yelled.

"The what?!" Spencer yelled back. "The generator! It controls the helicopter, its what makes it go up and down!" "I'll go fix it!" Spencer yelled as he got up and held the railings. "Guys!" Bethany yelled out to us. We turned over and in front of us, we saw a rocky wall. All of a sudden, drums were playing.

"That's not good." I heard Fridge say. We looked behind us as the rocky ground started to shake and saw big Rhinos charging at us. Spencer quickly went up and started to fix it. Out of the blue, one of the Rhinos hit the helicopter, making Spencer fly in the air; almost hitting the blades. "SPENCER!!" Martha screamed.

As Spencer fell back down, me and Martha quickly grabbed onto his legs. "Hurry Spencer!" I yelled out as I looked at the Rhinos, who were trailing behind us. "Now!" Spencer yelled at Elijah. One of the Rhinos hit the helicopter one last time before we flew in the air. I quickly grabbed Spencer's arm as he held onto mine.

I pulled him up with all my mighty as we were being lifted up into the air. Once I got Spencer back inside the helicopter we all cheered happily, until Fridge said "Whoops!" "What did you do?" Martha asked. "I-I dropped the jewel." Fridge said then gulped.

"WHAT?!" Spencer shockingly said. "I thought i had to puke but I didn't, then the jewel fell out my bag."  "WE NEED THE FRIKIN' JEWEL!" Bethany angrily said. "I know, but we can get it back, we're a team, we can get it!" Fridge said, trying to get us to not be mad at him.

"Elijah, turn back, we have to get the jewel." Spencer said. We turned around and scoped the place for the jewel. "Found it!" I said and pointed to the jewel which was being surrounded by Rhinos. "Ok, what do you need, a boomerang? Just tell my and i'll get it." Fridge said to Spencer. Spencer looked at Fridge's wrist and saw his two life counts and said "I'm sorry buddy!"

"Sorry for what?" Fridge asked confused. Spencer pushed Fridge out of the helicopter where he fell to the ground, yards away from the Rhinos. One of the Rhinos saw him and huffed: getting the other Rhinos attention then started to chase after him. I quickly jumped down and grabbed the jewel then quickly quickly grabbed Spencer's hand.

As the helicopter flew in the air I handed him the jewel; my eyes widening in process as I saw a huge brown spider on my right hand. It bit me, making I hiss in pain. I let go of Spencer's hand and fell down, into the angry Rhinos as everything turned black. 

*Spencer's POV*

"Y/N!" I yelled as I watched my best friend fall into the pit of Rhinos. "Elijah, turn to the left at a ninety degree angle when I tell you too!" I said. Elijah agreed as I looked up into the air for Fridge and y/n. "Martha, I want you to grab y/n, i'll grab Fridge!" I said.