Chapter 6

Plan

*Bethany's POV*

My heart broke as I watched y/n and Elijah laugh and giggle. I knew it was wrong to like him because y/n liked him; I could tell when they would be together at school. Before I could walk away from my hiding spot, which was behind a tree, I heard a voice behind me. "Hey Beth?" I turn around to see Fridge.

"I know you like Elijah - I mean its obvious. They've liked each other since the start, I saw it too, but just get over him, there are plenty of fish under the sea. I know its hard, but just forget about it and move on." Fridge says. He's right, I need to move on, but its hard. A tear slid down my face as I look down.

"Oh Beth," Fridge came up and hugged me. "Its gonna be ok!" Once he hugged me I felt something, some feeling inside me. He pulled away and looks at me. "C'mon, lets go find the Jaguar statue!" Fridge suggests as he takes my hand and starts to walk back to our search spot. 'I think I like him.', I thought.

*Spencer's POV*

As I filled up my water bottle from the stream, I heard a voice behind me. "Hey Spencer!" I turn around to see Martha stepping down the rocks to come closer to me. "Martha," she turns to me as I continue to speak. "I wanna tell you this, just encase I wont be able to." She nods.

"...I like you." Once those words escaped my lips, her eyes grew wide. "Like I'm seriously into you." "I-I like you too, Spencer." My heart skipped a beat. "Y-You like me?" "Yes! I'm into nerds!" Martha grins with happiness. "I'm a nerd!" We stare in each others eyes and start to move closer, and closer until our kiss was basically everywhere, and I mean it - it went everywhere.

Our tongues were touching the sides of our faces while our lips flopped against each other. We pulled away awkwardly. "Umm, that was not what I expected." Martha said with a small giggle. "Yeah, should we try again?" I ask. She nods and we start to get closer, until we hear a voice.

"C'mon guys, I dont wanna see that, not here, not now! While you guys were confessing your love for each other, I found the jaguar statue, now c'mon! Gosh..." Fridge mumbles the last word. Me and Martha look at each other and tried holding our giggles in.

*Y/n's POV*

"Ok, we made it!" Bethany says. We stare down the long trail with liten tourches on the sides. "Its a trap." Martha says. "Yeah, thats what the game wants us to think." Spencer agreed. "Wait guys," I got all of their attentions as I remembered the clue.

"When you see me, begin the climb. The elaphent guys! From the clue!" "I think the game wants me to climb the trees." Spencer says. "Sounds like a Bravestone thing to me." Fridge agrees. Spencer starts to climb the trees as we stand there and watch. "How does he do that?" Elijah asked Fridge. "One of his strengths are climbing." Elijah nods.

"...Cake makes me explode." Elijah looks at Fridge. "Mhmmm." Fridge hummed. Spencer screamed fearfully and fell to the ground. "Spencer!" Martha screamed as jaguar's piled on him and feasted on him flesh. We heard the ding sound in the sky as Spencer came flying down and landing in a badass pose. He quickly ran towards us speechless. "What were those things?" Spencer asks. "Those were jaguar's." Fridge fearfully said.

While they group was talking, I looked over at the distance and saw morticycle men heading our way. "Shit - guys! We need a plan now!" I say as I turn over to the group. They looked over at where I was looking and saw the morticycle men. "Shit." Elijah mumbles next to me. "Ok, so here's what we're gonna do." Once Fridge said the plan, we all went our separate ways.

Me and Martha hid up in a tree as we waited for the motorcycle men to fall into our trap. Once they stopped beneath us, we quietly hopped down. "You guys like to dance?" Martha asked as music starts to play. The motorcycle men's attentions were now on me and Martha. They made the first move by trying to punch Martha but she blocked it and kicks him. I was all of a sudden being choked from behind.

I used all of my strength and flipped him in front of me to the ground and then punched his face. Once he was out cold, I got up and saw that I was surrounded by four men while Martha was being dragged away; her foot being tied to the rope as one of the motorcycle men drove off on it. "Shit!" I mumbled. The four motorcycle men started to slowly walk closer towards me.

Out of the blue, I wasn't controlling myself at the moment, because I quickly turn around, run up the tree, throw four throwing knifes at the men, and then land in a badass pose. "What the fuck - how did I do that?!" I exclaim to myself. I quickly get myself together and run after Martha. "Y/n!" I turn around to see Spencer riding fast on a motorcycle.

I did I backfilp in the air and land perfectly behind Spencer. "Dude, did you just see that?!" I surprisingly ask. "Hell yeah! Oh y/n, I'm gonna need you to kick the guy off and stop the bike once we are close!" Spencer says back. "Roger that!" I heard a laugh flow out of his mouth.

Once we were close enough, I jump over and kick the guy off as I perfectly land in the seat again. I push the brakes and widen my eyes as we are close to falling off a cliff. The bike slows down more and halts three inches away from the cliff. I wipe the sweat that formed on my forehead off.

************************
Hope you enjoyed!😄😊