Chapter 4

Margarita

*Third Person's POV*

Dr. Van walked towards his main man who stood there disappointed in himself. "Where are they?" Dr. Van asked. "They got away." he said as he looks up at his boss. "C-Pilot..." Dr. Van mumbled. "He must've crawled out of his hole. I'm sorry boss, it wont happen again." Dr. Van walked towards his main man and pulled him into a hug. 

"I know it wont." Dr. Van said then coughed out a scorpion. It crawled on his neck then bit him. Dr. Van pushed him to the ground as he laid there, lifeless. Dr. Van huffed in frustration and walked toward his other men who just stood there, stunned at his choice of punishment.

*Y/n's POV*

Later...

I sat down on the railing of the house as a bunch of candles surrounded the place. "Hey Elijah, what's with the candles?" Bethany seductively asked. I rolled my eyes as I put my hoodie back on and lean the back of my head on the wood that supported the cloth that was used for shade over the hammock. "Its citronella, my weakness is mosquitoes. Its kind of a bummer when you live in this place alone." Elijah said with a sigh as he set cups on the counter. 

"He's single." I heard Bethany mumble to herself with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the trees as they gently glisten in the wind. "But one of my strengths is margaritas, also piloting, but I got shot down by those motorcycle men." Elijah said as he pored the margarita in each cup. "How did you pass the levels?" Martha asked. "It was very difficult, and the basket part was so hard, obviously you can't kill a black mamba with a margarita. 

But I forgot since its been so long." Elijah said. "Wait, you were the missing piece!" Bethany said. "It wasn't the elephant." I heard Martha say. "When do we get started on the next level?" Elijah asked as he passed out margaritas. "Later, for now we're taking a break." Spencer says.

I heard the sound of footsteps make their way towards me as the group started to talk about other things. "Hey," Elijah looked down at the floor then back up at me with two margaritas in his hands. "Here's your margarita." Elijah lifts it up for me to take it but I shook my head. "No, I'm ok, maybe later!" I say nicely. 

He nods then sets it on a small table next to him and sits next to me as he sips his margarita. "Why did you put your hoodie back on?" Elijah questioned with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I don't know, I guess I just wanna hide my face." I said and looked down at my fingers. "You are beautiful, there is no need to hide your face!" I blushed as my heart beats through my chest. 

I looked up at him and smiled underneath my mask. "Thanks!" Elijah was about to say something when Fridge interrupted. "Y/n, are you gonna drink the rest of that margarita?" I shook my head. Fridge takes a sip as me and Elijah make eye contact with each other then back down at the ground with smiles. "Man, this is one good margarita!" Fridge says as he takes my cup.

Later...

We ran up and hid behind these rocks as Spencer scouted the place through the binoculars. "There's two guys down there blocking the main entrance and their loaded." Spencer said. "We need to find another entrance then." Bethany said as she looked at the shed. "That's what she said!" Fridge jokingly said and started to laugh. "Fridge, are you drunk?" Spencer asked as we looked at Fridge.