Chapter 7 (The End)

Justice

*Y/n's POV*

"Martha, are you ok?" I ask as I quickly get off the bike and make my way to Martha; so does Spencer. "I'm ok." Martha says, sitting up as Spencer took off the rope from her ankle. "Guys we gotta hurry." I say. They follow my gaze and see a couple more motorcycle men. "But we are almost there though. Spencer, ride over to the Jaguar Statue, me and y/n will handle this." Martha says as she gets up. Once Spencer drove off, me and Martha charged after the motorcycle men as they tried going after Spencer.

*Fridge's POV*

I mumbled curse words as I walked through the jungle, trees whacking me head to toe. Out of the blue, the ground started to rumble. I look forward and saw a huge elephant running towards me. "Oh shit, STOP!" Once I said those words, the elephant stops inches in front of me. "Oh my gosh, its the elephant and the mouse." I say as I look at the elephant with amusement. "Well, I am Frank, Franklin Mouse Finbar!" I introduce myself to the elephant. The elephant trumps its horn then pats my head gently. I giggle then look back up at my new friend. "Well, lets go kick some ass!" I say and then the elephant blows its horn again.

*Bethany's POV*

I think about my life as I walk through the jungle, looking around to see if any jaguars were in site. Out of nowhere, a jaguar jumps on me from the bushes, making me fall to the ground. I shut my eyes tight and squealed as its mouth grew big. I thought about life and marriage and prayed to God that this jaguar won't kill me. I all of a sudden felt the jaguar crawl off of me. I opened my eyes and looked over towards my right side to see a dark figure a yard away from me; the jaguar now standing by his side as a crow flew on his left shoulder. My heart thumped and my eyes opened wide as I realized who the person was.

*Y/n's POV*

Once we made it at the statue, there stood Dr. Van, holding a gun up to Bethany's head. "Give me the jewel." he demanded. "Don't do it Spenc-" "Shut up!" Dr.Van cut her off, harshly put the gun more towards her head, a faint squeak coming out of her mouth. "Give it now!" Dr. Van said, with more anger into it. "I cant do that." Spencer finally let out. "Why not?" "Because I don't have it!" Everyone was silent. We all of a sudden heard the ground rumble and out cam Fridge, riding on an elephant, holding the bright green jewel.

"ZOOLOGY BITCH!" Fridge said, the elephant blowing its horn after he said that. A grin formed on my lips. "Get the jewel!" Dr. Van yelled at the three jaguars. They jumped on the elephant, making Fridge fling the jewel out of his hands as the elephant tried getting the jaguar's off. Once the jaguar's were killed and Fridge fell of, the elephant took off into the jungle.

"When you see the elephant, begin the climb. Spencer, that's your queue, go!" Martha said, realizing the clue. He knew what she meant and off he went, driving up the statue as Martha went to grab the jewel. As Dr. Van was distracted, I charged at him and knocked him to the ground, releasing Bethany from his grasp. Dr. Van flung me off of him, making me tumble down the small hill. "Don't you touch my girl!" I heard Elijah yell. He runs up to him but both of his wrists were caught by Van's grasp.

Elijah used all of his might and pushed him to the ground. Elijah went on top of him and punched him, knocking him out...but that's what Elijah thought. I thought of those words that Elijah said about me. Elijah would use to say that to me. I finally realized that, Elijah was my Elijah. Elijah got up and looked over at me, which I was standing, looking at Elijah with a surprised look on my face. "Elijah?" I said. His eyes widened as he realized that I found out it was him. My heart stopped as I say Dr. Van get up and aimed his gun at Elijah. "ELIJAH WATCH OU-" but it was too late; being cut off by the gun fire. "Elijah!" I screamed and ran towards him.