Introduction

Hello everyone! 

The day is finally here, I'm posting the Buzzkill sequel! It's been a long time coming. Thank you for being so patient these last two and a half years since I posted the first Buzzkill. This has been such an amazing journey so far and I'm beyond grateful for your support, votes, comments, and messages. 

To introduce the story leading up to the first chapter, this is going to stray a bit from the canon MCU, unlike the first book. Everything lines up and is consistent with Civil War and the events following. But in this book, given time after the events of Civil War, Steve and Tony have begun to talk and try to work things out with one another to preserve what was left of SHIELD and the Avengers. Tensions are high and relationships are still broken. Looking for a safe place to stay, Steve sought out Tony and Tony agreed to let Steve, Sam, and Bucky stay at the New York State facility previously known as an Avengers base. 

Everything will be explained as you read. This book is almost twice the size of the first, and the chapters are slightly longer on average. Hopefully this makes up for the long time you all have had to wait. :) 

I'm going to give a heads up now that I may still have a few notes I accidentally forgot to delete here and there, and will work to make those little changes. Sorry in advance! 

Thank you all again for everything! 

WARNINGS: Language, Violence, Mental Disorders (i.e. Depression, Anxiety, PTSD)

Some characters, places, and agencies within the story belong to Marvel.