10: Coming Together

Very little control was left in his body.

Trevor held himself back with every ounce of strength he had as Jane looked at him with lust in her pretty brown eyes. He knew it had everything to do with what had happened between them less than an hour ago. The kiss.

Fuck. It was so much more than that. Trevor could feel every emotion she was holding back. The fear, the lust, the urgency. Her emotions mirrored his own to a T.

Jane looked away from him and took a bite of her cheesecake, slowly slipping the spoon out of her mouth in a way that caught her lips. She'd tasted like blueberry pancakes earlier, Trevor wanted a taste of what she was now. Cherry. Fucking. Cheesecake.

"Jane," he rasped through clenched teeth. His cock was thickening and her show was only making the pressure against his zipper increase.

She looked at him, naivety of the situation she'd caused clear as day on her expression. "What?" she whispered, the smallest bit of cherry topping still coating her lips.

A groan escaped his throat and he abruptly leaned over the table and pulled her face to his, licking that cherry sauce from her lip before dipping his tongue inside her mouth.

Jane moaned softly and that sound alone had him near cumming in his pants. Her hands moved to clutch at his shirt like she thought he was going to pull away. Fuck. That.

Trevor grabbed her by the hips and sat her on the edge of the table, claiming the space between her thighs.

His mouth moved against hers fiercely, not a moment wasted without their lips mashed together except to breathe.

Jane's hands wrapped around his body, pulling him impossibly closer. There were too many barriers between them, he needed to feel her skin on his. He broke from the kiss, his body protesting.

"Jane," he breathed heavily, "can you show me to your room?" There was an underlying question of are you ready for what I'm going to do to you when we get there? In what he asked that he made sure she understood when he looked into her eyes.

Her pink, swollen lips parted and she whispered, "Up the stairs, last room on the left."

Trevor was bounding the stairs with Jane's legs wrapped around his waist in seconds, after a few strides he was in front of her bed. He let her feet touch the floor, giving her another chance to change her mind. He would understand if she wasn't ready for this, if she couldn't go through with it.

"Trevor?" She looked up at him, fisting his shirt in her hands.

"Jane," He struggled to speak—to not push her back onto the bed and devour her as he desired desperately.

Jane pulled his head down to her level, rejoining their mouths in a way that answered for any doubts. She wanted him. She was ready for this.

Trevor carefully gathered her in his arms once more and moved up the bed until he could place her down in the middle. He still needed to hear her say the words. "Jane, tell me. Tell me you're ready for me. Say yes," he managed to say, his voice hoarse and his body aching for an answer.

She claimed his mouth once more but this time broke away breathing heavily, "Yes." The needy sigh in her statement was his undoing.

Trevor tore her thin summer dress from her body and took in the beautiful woman before him. Nothing laid between his eyes and her flesh now, and the stirring in his boxers distracted him from simply ravishing her with his eyes. He ached for her and one glance to her eyes said she ached for him just the same.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and repossessed her used lips with his own as he worked at the button of his jeans. Her tongue lashed against his in a need filled, passionate dance that made his blood grow hotter.