Chapter 5 Academy Clean-Up

OKAY OKAY. BEFORE YOU REACT, lemme explain myself. First of all, I'm very very very very sorry I haven't updated in 45 years. I'm busy as heck but now I've got a break. I hope you guys still love me, because I still do.

Second of all, 6.22K VOTES?! VOTES?! WHAAAAAAAAT.

Wow. It's hard to keep track of it all. Wow, just wow.

I'll update as often as I can, I promise :) And I hope you enjoy this chapter.

💋💋💋💋💋

A S T R I D

I regret nothing.

Really.

I regret nothing.

I'm so happy right now, I couldn't regret anything. I smiled into my pillow the next morning. And guess what?

I slept over in his house. Wow, as if that has NEVER happened before.

"What are you smiling at, creepface?" Snotlout asked me, snapping his fingers at my face.

"Get those disgusting fingers out of my face before I bite them off" I growl and he pulls back immediately.

"It's great to know our effort yesterday was worth something" Fishlegs sigh in relief.

"Are you kidding? I would still be rolling around the bed, hugging myself and eating chicken alone if it wasn't for you guys" I reply.

"So that's what you do on your free time" Tuffnut chuckles. I smack him on his head.

"Oh and you do less pathetic things?" I ask. He glares at me before turning away.

"Oh where's lover boy by the way?" Ruff asks.

"He has his priorities" I reply. He's probably doing stuff chiefs do.

"And you're not one?" Ruff asks.

"He has other priorities" I shrug.

"Right" She says.

"So what should we do today?" I ask circling my chicken bone around my plate with my finger tip.

"We should clean up around the academy. We haven't been there for a while" Fishlegs.

"Ugh I hate cleaning" Snotlout whines.

"I can see that" Ruff replies eyeing him from head to toe.

Snotlout sticks his tongue out and I smile. I stood up.

"Well, let's get scrubbin!" I say as joyfully as I could.

"Astrid, this is the first time you're embarrassing us. If you still wanna be our friend, stay the cold-hearted person you are and don't hurt yourself" Tuffnut pats my shoulder.

I shrug it off and roll my eyes.

"Let's just go"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You call that cleaning?" I ask looking down at Snotlout lying on the ground.

"I said I didn't like to clean"

"That doesn't give you a reason to lounge around while everybody works"

"I like it when everybody works except me. Feels like I'm a mastermind of some sort" He grins.

"Ugh. You're hopeless" I groan.

"Well what else can I do then?" He asks sitting up.

"You could rid the dragon stables of their excretes"

"Nah. What else?" He asks.

I sigh. "You could go eat your own poop" I say.

"I'll supervise"

"If you're not going to do anything, get your ass out of here because your wasting both time and space" I say.

"Nah"

I was about to strangle him when Fishlegs called out to me.

"ASTRID" He yells.

"Yeah?!"

"Who's going to clean the stables?!" he asks. We all froze and looked at each other.

"NOT ME" I say first and the others followed suit. The last one to say it was Ruffnut.

She groans and drops to the ground. She looks up to the skies and yells.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"Relax dumbface you're cleaning the stable, not dying of hunger" Fishlegs says.

"But I am going to die from the stench of the stables"

"Who cleans up after BarfBelch then?" I ask.

"I force Tuff to do it" She replies.

"Oh, well then, congratulations! You are about clean up your very first dragon poop" I say clapping.

"Shut up before I smudge them on your face" Ruff grunts, picks up a pitchfork and heads to the stables.

"Serves her right for making me clean up after BarfBelch all the time" Tuff smirks.

"But I bet you don't do it" I reply.

"Nope"

"Of course you didn't"

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

I know boring chapter. But I'm thinking of having a collab with a writer or two for the next chapter. How shall I deal with this? Hmmm.

And what should I do to make up for me long absence?

Nothing extreme please ✌️.

And btw, WHO'S FREAKING EXCITED FOR SEASON 5 OF THE WALKING DEAD?! I AM!

Anyone who watches the walking dead? Anyone?

#TeamDixon ? Anybody? #TeamCORAL