Chapter 6 BORING CHAPTER I SWEAR

Guuuuys not too many people entered the contest, so maybe I figured that I just write the next chapter :( but to those who entered, I might use your story in the future :) thank you very much for participating! Don't worry, your effort's not gone to waste!

OMG GUYS SEASON 5 EPISODE 4 OF TWD. SERIOUSLY, BETH ALMOST GOT OUT! NOOOOOOO.

And when Daryl returned to Gabriel's church, do you think he had Noah with him? Or Morgan?! :O

Btw, I'm starting to read some fanfics besides HTTYD, and its expanding to TWD. Don't regret it one bit.

You think that after I finish HTTYD, I should create my own TWD story? I'd probably write a fanfic about Carl cuz you know. Haha lol.

I'm so weird.

#TeamDixon

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A S T R I D

I smiled at Hiccup who played with Toothless in the field. I missed him. His smiles are clearly visible as his bright green eyes shine with happiness. Hiccup's the only one who had this ability to make me feel all tingly inside, he's the only one who gets to manipulate me, and he's just too damn gorgeous.

Everybody, take a moment of silence to appreciate his gorgeousness.

...

Anyways, I hope that no bad things happen to us anymore. I mean, we've been through a lot and we deserved a rest from all the pain and problems. I almost lost my life and his before, and that was the closest thing to possibly losing each other. I just, want to get away and beg the gods to give us a break from all the hurdles they give us. I want the problems to be over.

No more returns of Merida and her orange untamed mane. No more Heather and her deceivingly amazing looks. No more Alvin and his idiotic minions. Just, no more anything. I just want to be happy.

"Hey" I hear someone speak. I turn around and see Ruffnut, and suddenly smelling something really bad.

"Ruffnut, I guess you're done cleaning the stables?" I ask pinching my nose.

"Yeah, it's fun actually" She says.

I stare at her in shock.

She stares back at me.

I stare longer.

She stares at me back.

"What?" I blurt out.

"I had fun"

"Who has fun cleaning out dragon poop?!" I ask.

"I did" She says

"TAKE A DAMN SHOWER" I say waving her off. I sigh and turn back around to see Hiccup and Toothless gone. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Where did-WOAH!" I get interrupted by someone grabbing my arm and tossing me into the air, I land safely behind Hiccup on Toothless and I wrap my arms around his waist instinctively.

"I swear Hiccup, one day I'll hate you if you keep doing that" I growl and Hiccup just chuckles in the air along with Toothless.

I roll my eyes.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Back to the Great Hall"

"We could've just walked you know?"

"Why walk when you can ride a dragon?" He says and I giggle.

"Alright Hiccup, whatever you say"