Chapter 17: Dating

Jimin pov

" i like you...and i mean It" those were the words she told me. I looked at her in disbelief. This must have been a dream..I can't believe y/n would say that. "I-I-...I like you too" i said back smiling. She kept on caressing my face "I know." She said back.

Y/n pov
I smiled at him and we stayed like that for a long time. "What's about...jennie" I asked out of curiosity. He smiled harder that you couldn't even see his eyes. "I broke up with her" he said back. I sighed as the room filled with silence.

"So" he said "so.." I said back. "What are we" he asked. I look at him a little uneasy "I don't know to be honest" I said as he sat up and caressed my hand. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk" he said while looking down still caressing my hand.

"It's ok"
"Are you sure"
"Yes"

"Do you perhaps...might want to...um....date"
I looked at him in disbelief. "I would love to" I said back. He pulled me to a hug and we stayed like that for a while. "Well I have to go" I said as I pulled away from the hug. He pouted for a second then smiled Ok..byee" he said back waving. I smiled then left

I walked out the room and waved goodbye to mrs.park. I couldn't stop smiling that my cheeks hurt. I walked in the house and saw Jae eun just walked up. "Why are you smiling" she said looking suspicious. "Nothing" I said as my smile turned to a serious face.

I went to my room and remembered I still had that jacket jimin gave me. I put it on and left the house. After driving around I went to pick up food. I got bored so I decided to go back to jimins house. I drove their but mrs.park wasn't their.

I knocked and jimin answerd the door. He smiled when he saw me he put his arms out as I embraced him and a hug. We let go and he invited me in. I threw my purse in the couch and laid their tiredly. "Long day" jimin said with a chuckle. "Mmhm" I said with my face covered by the pillow

"Want me to cook you ramen" he asked as he picked my head up from the couch. I nodded and got up fast as I clapped my hands as he walked to the kitchen. I followed him their and sat in the chair watching him carefully.

I never thought a man could look so manly while making ramen. I started giggling. He turned around and looked at me "what's so funny". I tried to hide my laugh with my hand.
I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Will you make me ramen all the time" I said smiling as we looked into each other's eyes. His eyes became small "sure" he said back. I reached my Hand to reach the ramen but the hot water fell on my hand. I flinched and winced.

I stepped back holding my hand In pain. Jimin came rushing with a wet towel as he wrapped my hands with it putting pressure on it. I kept on looking on my hands. "Are you okay" he said as he pulled a piece of my hair back. I stepped back which made him concerned.

I stepped further and turned around hurrying to the door. "Wait" he said as I ran out side and started the car leaving as I saw jimin running in my view finder

Sorry for this short chapter I just really wanted to put out a story since it's been quite a long time but don't worry the next two Episode's will come pretty soon!
Thank you for reading