Chapter 34- final

There was a knock on the door. "Come in".
"Mrs.park someone left you a package".
I turned around in my chair to face my assistant. "Please bring it here". My assistant came in with some flowers. "I think they are from your husband". I smiled as I smelled the roses. "They are my favorite flowers".

My assistant bowed and left. I got my phone to see a text from jimin. "Did you get the flowers mrs.park". "Yes i did". I texted back.

I know am the ceo of a company. Jimin is also a ceo. He will send me flowers from time to time.

My phone started ringing so I answered.
"Yes Jae eun". "Can you Come, park jisoo has a high fever".

"I'm on my way". I grabbed my coat and went to my assistants desk. "I'm taking the day off can you please cover for me". She bowed then  I left. While i got in the Uber I texted jimin about jisoo.

Jae eun babysits my daughter while I'm at work. When I walked in I saw jisoo laying in the couch watching her favorite show. "Thank you so much for taking care of her". I told Jae eun.

"Come on jisoo were going home".
"Already.." she said sadly
"Come on"
"Bye auntie" she said as she waved to Jae eun
I picked jisoo up and took her to the car.
Jisoo is currently 3 and is the most beautiful girl.

I drove home and laid jisoo down on her bed. "You have a high fever sweetie". I went downstairs looking for medicine.

I went back upstairs and gave her some. "Now have some rest and I will make you some soup when you wake up". I kissed her warm forehead then went to me and jimins room. I threw myself on my bed tiredly. I got my computer to do some work when I heard a cry. "What's wrong jisoo".
"I had a nightmare". 
I gave her a big hug and cradled her back to sleep.

I went to take a shower when I heard the door unlock. I got out and changed into some clothes. I heard the door open and saw jimin. "Your home". I said as I went and gave him a kiss. He grabbed my waist. "How is jisoo?".
"She has a high fever" I said as I looked at her room door.

"I'll go make you dinner". Jimin smiled at me as he untied his tie.

"I'm really hungry". I heard jimin say as he came down the stairs. "When did you get here". I asked as I gave him his food. "Just now".
"If your really hungry then I will give you more food". "I'm hungry for you". "Jimin"
I said as I playfully punched his arm. "I'm kidding" he said as he gave me a wink.

A week later
Me jimin and jisoo decided to go to the park to have a picnic. "Ooh here" jisoo said as she pointed at a spot. It was a spot under a tree near a stream of water. "Ok let's go" I said as I walked over there with her in my arms. Jimin also followed with the basket of food.

We set a small blanket and I started taking out the food. "Here is some food for you". I placed down some food for jisoo. "Are you hungry jimin". He shakes his head. I grabbed my Starbucks and started drinking it.

After jisoo finished she and jimin went to play soccer. I sat there watching them play. Seeing them both smile made me happy. How did I get so lucky. Jimin turned to me and signaled me to come.

I walked over to them. "Mommy play" jisoo said. "You heard her" jimin said. "Ok I'll play" I said finally giving in.

After playing for a while we decided to leave. We made a stop at the store and got some groceries. When we finished shopping it was already night. I put jisoo in her car seat and she immediately fell asleep. The car ride was quiet.
Jimin grabbed my hand with one hand and the other on the steering wheel. He kissed my hand while still holding it.

"Our anniversary is coming up" jimin said.
"I know".
"I'm so lucky" Jimin said while giving my hand another kiss.
"Who knew it all started because I became a babysitter".
"My babysitter" he said....

😭 😭
I am so sad that this series ended.
I am so happy with this story and I'm hoping you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.
Please feel free to make any suggestions for a new wattpad story.

Anyways see you soon 😢 👋