Chapter 30- again

It's been a month since me and jooseok started dating. I sort of fell for him but no one will replace jimin. No one.

I got a call from jooseok so I answered.
"Hey babe"
"Hi"
"Why'd you call"
"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date"
"Omg really?!?"
"Yeah at the restaurant"
"Okay get ready at 3:00 and I will pick you up."
"Ok bye"

I put the phone down. What should I wear.
This was my outfit:

I got ready at 3:00 and was outside waiting for jooseok

I got ready at 3:00 and was outside waiting for jooseok. He got out of the car and I gave him a small peck his lips. "You look great". "Thanks".
When we got their we saw taehi and jimin. "Jooseok I can't go in there". "Why not?".
"It's a double date". "Jooseok why didn't you tell me". I was annoyed. He gave me a peck on my lips. "I'm still mad" I said. He grabbed my hand and walked in with me. Jimins eyes where on me. I gulped.

"Omg you look so cute" taehi said when we sat down. "I can't believe you guys are dating". She told us. "Yeah..." I said nervously. We ate but I didn't talk a lot neither did jimin. "I have to go to the bathroom". I said as I got up.
I went to the bathroom sink and poured some water on my face. "I hate this so much". I mumbled.

I got out and was pulled into the storage. It was a dark room. "Who is this". "Shhh". The room was small so the person in the room was pretty close. I could feel his breath in the back of my neck. I touched around for a light switch and found it. When I turned it on I looked to see who was behind me. I covered my mouth "jimin...". "You look great" he said which made me blush. "We shouldn't be here".

He stepped closer. "I love you". I froze. "No you don't" I said hoping he was lying. "I never stopped loving you". "Your married and I have a boyfriend."
"You know you don't even have Genuine feelings for him". I gulped. "Jimin Im going".
He grabbed my wrist. "Please" I said as tears started forming in my eyes. He let go. I wiped my tears and fixed myself before going to the table. I knew jimin was behind me walking to the table. I stopped in my tracks. "No this can't be". I walked over to the table and slapped jooseok. "How could you!" I screamed loudly that everyone looked over to us.

Jimin came over and grabbed me. "Y/n stop" he said. I stopped. I ran out the restaurant walking. "Y/n wait". I turned around to see jimin running after me. I looked through the glass of the restaurant and saw jooseok with a bloody mouth. He grabbed my arm and took me to his car. "I'll take you home". I didn't feel like arguing so I let him. "Thanks". I said

He grabbed my face and gave me a peck. I slowly pushed him away. "Jimin we cant..not now". "I'm sorry it's just that I miss you". I smiled sadly at him and walked inside my home. I walked in and changed into my pijamada. I cried well sobbed. I hated myself for believing jooseok and I'm not happy that jimin confessed I'm sad.

a week later
I haven't spoken to jooseok since our date. I still can't believed he kissed taehi. No wonder jimin doesn't like her. I went on my phone looking through the news when I saw a post. I sat up on my bed quickly scrolling down fast hoping the post wasn't fake. "Jimin and taehi divorced!" I said out loud. My door swinged open.  And Jae eun ran in. "Y/n go outside".

I walked outside and saw a small package. I opened it up carefully hoping it wasn't a bomb. It was a small box. I opened it and a necklace with a moon was on it. I smiled. "Who send this". Jae eun shrugged.

I went back to my room to see messages from jimin. "I hope you like the necklace".
I smiled at the text. I curiously asked him about the post.

                                     Is it true you got a divorce?

Yup.

                                    You don't seem bothered
Im not

                                   "Why?

Because I still having feelings for you
   Do you?
                                        Of course

I hope we can make up

I put my phone down. Smiling widely. I grabbed my bag and went out to jimins house. Thankfully jimin had his own house and didn't live with his mom. My mouth dropped his house was beautiful.

I knocked on the door and jimin opened it. I smiled as he let me in. The atmosphere was a little awkward. We watched a scary movie which I don't like. The movie was good except one part. Something popped out of nowhere. I shrieked as I got close to jimin.

He looked at me our face inches apart.'"it's ok". He said as he patted my head lightly. He faced toward the movie. I grabbed his collar to face him toward me. We stared at each other for a long time until I planted my lips on him. He got surprised by my sudden action which made him fall back and I was on top. It wasn't a romantic passionate kiss it was way more. We both missed each other and we knew that.

Now you all know they didn't finish the movie
If you know what I mean 😉 😉
I know what your thinking FINALLY!

To be continued...