Chapter 29- new boyfriend?

I was in the car with jooseok. "Why did you kiss me". I asked a little irritated. "Because i saw how you reacted when jimin and taehi kissed".
"That's not a excuse".
"Let's go to the bar"
"The bar?!?"
"To get your mind off of jimin"
"Ok..."

He took me to my house and I changed into other clothes

This was my outfit:

When I was ready jooseok started the car and we went straight to the club

When we entered we decided to get a drink first. I didn't feel like drinking too much but after 2 drinks. I was already thinking about jimin. I kept on drinking more and more more.

I went to the dance floor and decided to just dance till I left. I was looking for jooseok.
And saw him sitting down chugging down his drink. I mean he was hot. I decided to go up to him

I kept on stroking his face. When he stopped my arm. He pushed me against the wall. I bit my lip. "Don't bite your lip". He said. I put my lips on his. It was a slow kiss but it escalated quickly. He took me to his car. He put his hand up my dress. (Don't worry I know what your thinking. It was just a make out session nothing else.)

"Jimin" i murmured through the kiss which made jooseok pull his hand out from my dress
"I shouldn't take advantage of you" he said as he picked me up and put me in the seat. He drove me home and put me in my room. "Don't leave me". I said as I grabbed his wrist. "I won't" he said as he sat on the side of the bed.

I woke up and saw jooseok next to me. "Omg jooseok!".  He fell of the bed. "What". "Why are you on my bed. "It's not what it look like".
"Did we-". "No we did not". I sighed of relief.
And it hit me what had happened. "Omg I am so sorry about last night". He chuckled. "I never knew you had that side of you".
"Oh please" I said as I threw a pillow at jooseok.

We ended up going to get some breakfast. "Aish my head hurts" I said rubbed it. "Want to go make some hangover soup". "You can make hangover soup?" I said chuckling a bit.
He nodded and I noticed he was serious. "Sure let's go".

We went to my house after going to the store and made some soup. After making it we both ate some. "Wow jooseok Im impressed" i said as I put my spoon down. "Y/n you know I really like you". I looked at jooseok confused. "You know it's not a good time to confess" I said as I whirled my soup with my spoon. "If you just date me I will show you I'm good, maybe you'll even fall". I laughed a little. "Idk I'll think about it".  "I need convincing". He takes his phone out and shows me a photo. It was a photo of jimin and taehi. The picture was on jimins profile and the caption read "the love of my life".

"Is this enough convincing" he said. "Um....ok"
"I want to hear you say it". I rolled my eyes. "I will be your girlfriend". I said uninterested.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. "Jae eun". I said as I gave her a hug. She pushed me
away in embarrassment. "Um who is him". He is" I was interrupted. "I'm her boyfriend". Jae eun looked at me a little uneasy. "Im glad you found someone else, you know because of the whole incident" she said as she went to her room.

"Well I'm leaving now". I opened the door for jooseok. And slowly closed the door. The door was not shutting so I looked outside and jooseok was holding the door open. "What is it". "Your forgetting something" he said as pointing to his lips". I rolled my eyes and gave him a small peck on the lips. He grabbed me to deepen the kiss but I stopped him. "Go jooseok". He waved goodbye then left.

To be continued...