Chapter 21-the suspect

Im highschool i guess you could say I was a straight A student, yes I would cause some trouble here and there. But there was a person that always wanted to be on top of me. His name was kim jooseok (idk random name I came up with). I later found out in my senior year that he had a crush on me

I had a boyfriend at that time. One day my boyfriend just broke up with me out of nowhere. I was shock It just wasn't like him. When graduation came along he tried telling me what happened and why he broke up with me.

But Kim jooseok interrupted our conversation and walked away with him and I never saw my Ex again. You may be wondering what happened to him. The police found him dead near a bridge a few miles away from Kim jooseoks house. Jooseok was part of a gang which some people knew like me.

His dad is pretty rich and owns a company. That's why nobody reported him. But ever since then he tried convincing me to be with him. He is literally crazy and manipulative.

In college he disappeared he left without a trace but when I thought about the incident that I was just in he was the first person I thought of...

"Actually..I think I know who" I tell Jae eun. She looks at me with wide eyes. "Who". "Just someone who dislikes me". "Tell me, this is serious" she says a little annoyed. I Pat her on the shoulder then i get up and go to my room. I hear her sigh. It was a sigh of frustration.

Later in the afternoon there was a knock on the door.
To be continued...
I know this was short but I am currently in exam season so I might not post in a while but idk it depends.