Chapter 27- late night

I woke up in my bed. Jae eun was beside me. "Omg are you ok" she said concerned. "What happend".
"You fainted"
"Where's ha rin"
"She dropped you off here then left"
"Oh"

"Stay here I will bring you some food" she left then came back with some pizza. "I bought some not that long ago". I opened the box and took a slice. "Thanks". She smiled then left.

Eating the pizza made me feel somewhat better but nothing can make me forget the pain I have been through. How could he?.
Those thoughts went through my head millions of times. Did he even like me? Was he dating her when we were dating? Is he in love with her? Does he even care about me?. This is the only things that went through my head.

I sighed. "I should stop thinking about him". I heard a knock in the door. "Come in". "How are you feeling?". "Good" i lied. ". I don't know what I would do without ha rin. "Um bts is outside, if you wanna come". "Is....he there".
"No don't worry, I'm pretty sure he is too busy with his "fiance". I got up and went to the living room.

Everyone was staring at me which made me nervous. "Have you Been good" seokjin asked. I nodded but I didn't look at him. He sighed "I'm so sorry about...you know". "It's fine I said finally looking up at him. "Let's just not talk about him" v said from across the room. I nodded in agreement.

We talked and talked and talked even more. "And that's why you shouldn't take jungkook to a roller coaster" namjoon said. We all bursted out laughing as jungkook hid his face in embarrassment. "Thanks for the note, I now know we should never go to a amusement park for a date" Jae eun said. "Speaking of...how are you two doing". Jae eun and jungkook started blushing. We kept on teasing them the whole night.

It was late at night and bts decided to leave after j-hope got a call. We said our goodbyes and they left.

To be continued

I know this was short but next chapter is going to be a little long.