Chapter 26- troubles

I got ready to go to a cafe with ha rin. She groaned impatiently "hurry up". "Coming" i said as I chuckled. I hadn't chuckled in a while.
After I finished we went straight to the cafe.

We sat down at a table. "I'll go get the drinks" ha rin said as she got up to order. I was sitting on my phone when I saw a figure sit down in front of me. "That seat is taken I said not looking away from my phone. "I know y/n". I looked up quickly to see jooseok.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I turned off my phone. "The same reason other people are here" he said with a chuckle. I looked down and smiled. "I made you smile didn't I" he said teasingly. He lifted my chin up which made me shy. "You should smile more" he said with a soothing voice. I put his hand down. "Don't touch me" I said trying to sound serious. "There's the feisty y/n I know".

Ha rin walked over with the drinks in her and and stopped in her tracks. "Um I didn't mean to Interrupt anything". "It's fine I was about to leave anyway". He got up from his seat and waved good bye.

"Omg who was that hotty" I rolled my eyes. "No one" I said back. "I'm pretty sure he is someone". I grabbed my drink and looked at ha rin. "He is just a friend okay ha rin". She hid her smile with her hand. "Ha rin" i said sternly. "Ok ok" she said as she took a sip of her drink.

After talking for some while we decided to take a walk around town. I had completely forgotten about all my troubles but it seems I can't go a day without problems.

"Omg...".
"What"
"Y/n don't look"
"Huh"

Ha rin grabbed my shoulders so that I can only look at her. "I don't want you to get hurt". She let go of my shoulders and I turned to see jimin with his fiancé having a picnic. I fell down "y/n" she yelled. ha rin grabbed my arm as I fell to my knees. He looked over to our direction. I sobbed. "Y/n let's leave...please". I pretended not to hear ha rin. He looked deeply in my eyes. I could see he was in pain. He mouthed the words go. I shaked my head slowly. His fiancé then looked over to us. She gave me a nasty look then grabbed jimin by his collar and kissed him.

I don't remember what had happened after.

To be continued...