{2} How to be clear....?

Question: How to be clear wether he likes you or not?

Their is many signs to tell wether a guy likes you are not;

Body language. That is a big tell sign;

•He looks at you a lot

•Notice how much he likes at your face and makes eye contact

•He unconsciously leans or sits close to you as well as his body is pointed towards you

Figure out what if he seems interested into what you are saying or not. It can very well be another sign if he likes you or not. If he seems interested, he likes you. Not interested, then he obviously dislikes you.

Also if he likes you, he will treat you differently from everyone else. Like before he can seem dis-interested into things about you, but now he wants to know more, or seems very interested.

Nervousness and the way his friends act around you are a big sign as well. If he likes you, he's going to be nervous around you, it can be the littlest thing he does but he still is nervous. He also might be nervous to talk to you, you can tell in the way he talks, or just the way he seems; like fidgety. His friends also can be a big giveaway to wether he likes you or not. If his friends are nicer then before and look at you a lot or just try to be your friend out of nowhere then something is up.

Teasing. Teasing also be a giveaway. See if he teases or messes with you a lot, then he more than likely likes you. I can tell you from personnel experience guys tease or mess with you if they like you. That's what I guy who I know likes me does all the time. But don't forget he can also be messing with you because he really doesn't like you. There is a fine line between love and hate.

______________

I hoped this help! Comment more advice questions or just maybe advice you would want me to put up for other girls (you can PM me)!

Hope this helped!!!