Rant 2

Topic: Better Self

One of the worst things is when you don't believe in yourself, but it's also when you surround yourself with so many negative people.

I went through that phase were I surrounded myself with negative people and I got rid of most of them but one of them, this girl I kept around me which may I say was bad for me.

I didn't see it coming but before you knew it I had a mental breakdown from the way that I was trying to build her up, I was neglecting myself and tearing myself down in the process. I'm not even kidding about the breakdown either, I was at school and I started crying right when I hugged one of my friends, trust me I was a mess.

But now I'm doing sooooo much better without all the negative people in my life, I've been working on myself more and as well I surrounded myself with such amazing positive people! When I get down or feel worthless, they somehow always see me shining and tell me.

Take my advice and surround yourself with positive, amazing people who let you see something that you never saw in yourself!!!

____________

Comment any questions and don't forget I'm always here to talk!!!

Vote and comment please! Also comment thoughts on this topic if you feel the need to!