Pingu The Chef's Assistant

One day, Pingu was walking home from school when he decided to go visit the fancy restaurant near his house. He saw the head chef looking for an assistant, and so he accepted the job. A nice family entered the restaurant to order. They ordered a halibut, three waters, spaghetti, and a steak.

Pingu later gave them their order, however, the steak was slightly burnt. The family didn't care, so they gave him the tip, finished eating, and left.

Suddenly, a female penguin with glasses came in. She ordered a perfect steak, which was cool and red on the outside, and well-done in the inside. Pingu took the order, and went to cooking. He gave the penguin her steak, but it was cooked all the way through. The customer screamed and flipped the plate in Pingu's face.

Pingu said "Sorry, ma'am. I don't know how to make a perfect steak." "I'll get you a new one, ok?" and he went to the kitchen. He made a new one and gave it to the customer. She angrily said it was too pink on the outside, and ordered Pingu to make a new one. Pingu started to get angry, and went to make a new one.

Time and time again, Pingu went to the kitchen to cook, return to the customer, get yelled at, then repeat. After the 14nth time, he made one he was sure was perfect. He gave it to the customer, and... the customer screamed, and stated: "One pixel is the wrong color!" and Pingu snapped. He screamed: "Take this steak and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!" before shoving the steak down the poor penguin's mouth. Pingu's teacher, a young 20-something penguin with flowing blond locks and sparkling cerulean orbs then came in. She saw Pingu with pure rage on his face and the customer choking on the steak.

She called an ambulance, and Pingu's mom. Pingu's mom ran into the restaurant screaming. She walked to Pingu and started beating him on the head. Pingu started to get sunk into the ground and eventually got flat. Pingu's mom angrily grabbed his arm and dragged him home. The end.