Pingu Hallucinates

Pingu woke up absolutely hammered on acid, as he tried it last night with Robby. He never expected the wild events of the day that would happen to him. Pingu got his clothes and stepped down the stairs.

He saw his dad with eyes that were bigger than normal, and almost wanted to mention it. However, he was too drowsy. Pingu grabbed his toothbrush from the bathroom and put some toothpaste, however, what came out was a weird fleshy substance. He screamed and ran out of the bathroom.

Pingu's mom showed up, looking emaciated with a giant head. "Pingu, was that you? Are you alright?" she said, as Pingu looked at her in horror. Then Pinga walked in, holding a gun. Pinga said: "I've thoroughly read through the whole 3 books that we have and I Spy makes me want to tear out my own eyes in a wanton need for something new and sensual."

Then, Pingu turns around and sees his dad convulsing on the floor as he floats into the sky. Pingu screams "NOOT NOOT!" and runs away to the kitchen. He thinks he is safe, until a kettle whistles. Pingu's mom barges into the room and says in a warped deep voice: "Oh, Pingu! We'd like you for breakfast!". Pingu screamed and ran away to the bathroom, where he locked himself in.

Pingu curled up into a ball as he cried. Suddenly, there was a giant bang on the door. Pingu screamed and cried as the door turned into glass and he could see his deformed family outside the door, trying to break the door open. Pingu screamed: "I'm calling the police!", but they didn't stop. Suddenly, Pingu blacked out.

He awoke in his bed with his mom sitting nearby. She said: "Pingu, why did you make such a show yesterday? You really scared us!". Pingu responded: "It's just that i tried acid and went on a bad trip." He realized what he said and covered his mouth. His mom's eyes widened and her face became the largest scowl ever.

Suddenly, her face popped back into place amd she started laughing. She said "Acid? If you want some more, i have it in the medicine cupboard along with some PHP, some molly, weed, coke, and more! Daddy doesn't like me doing any of that so i keep it in secret."

Pingu sat there wide-eyed as his mom left the room. Suddenly, he felt an intrusion. His mom looked a a bit green. And his door looked a little big, didn't it? And what's that fleshy mass in the corner?

THE END.