Pingu's House Blows Up

Pingu was sitting at the dinner table with his family, eating and making small talk, when suddenly, a kettle whistled. Suddenly, the house started to fall apart brick by brick. The family proceeded to make a beeline towards the front door, but it turned to two snow bricks right in front of their eyes. They ran to the bathroom, when Pingu caught a glimpse of the thing that was pushing in the bricks.

In the bathroom, Pingu said: "That's the walrus from my dream!" Then, Pingu's dad angrily stormed out of the bathroom and outside. He kicked in the spot where the door once was, and said: "You sniggler of a walrus being! Have you no sh- " before the walrus separated his head from his body. The walrus threw Pingu's dad's head into the bathroom, making everyone scream before pushing in more blocks.

Pingu's mom's flipper got caught in one of the bricks, and they said their goodbyes.

While Pingu's mom was getting eaten, Pinga suddenly said: "I know how to get out. We must flush ourselves down the toilet." Pingu said: "How do you know that?" before Pinga replied: "I just do! Now are you coming or not, skank?"

Pinga then flushed herself, with Pingu following close behind. They ended up in the walrus's mouth. "No! This is not where we were supposed to go!" Pinga said, as she knocked on the back of the walrus's teeth. It felt Pinga banging on its teeth, so it chomped down on her, slicing her in twain. Her top half landed on the snow, leaving her a twitching mold.

The walrus then flicked its tongue back, sending Pingu down his throat. Pingu passed by the corpses of his family on his way down, then landed in a pool of stomach acid.

A mysterious green creature walked up to him, and he realized, it was a Plankton. The Plankton greeted him, and Pingu asked him why his bottom half was missing and just a skeleton. The Plankton told him, and Pingu replied: "Gee, I hope I don't end up like that!" Before the Plankton said: "You already have, brother!" "Step outta that acid and you'll see."

Pingu followed his instructions and left. He looked down, and his legs were missing. Pingu screamed and turned into a Plankton too.

The end.