chapter 1

I continued walking up the road wiping away each tear that fell from my face. I had no clue where I was going but somehow I felt like I was going the right way. A car soon drove by it stopped by me and roll its window down.

(???) "Hey miss need a ride."

I smiled and accepted it, getting in I looked at the man and didn't expect to see the man I hated. Mark didn't seem to realize who I was which was a good thing.

(mark) " what brings you out here in the middle of nowhere crying?"

(y/n) "well just a bad we could call break up."

(mark) " oh those always suck."

Looking out the window all I could think of while talking to him is if he really didn't recognize me and how I could use that to my advantage.

(mark) " you know I never did ask where exactly you wanted to be dropped off at."

(y/n) "oh just any hotel."

He smiles and we soon drove up to a small hotel. Thanking him I stepped out but was soon called back over.

(mark) "How about we exchange numbers for you know, just encase you need help."

I agreed and gave him my phone and took his. Giving it back I said my goodbyes. I paid for my room and entered in, plopping onto the bed. I took my phone out and saw "Dark" was calling I ignored it and let it go to voicemail which I listened to.

(dark) "Hey um I am sorry y/n I really am, just please come back to the house, I know I messed up but I love you and want you back I...I really did mess up you were right I could have let you done it instead of stealing your freedom and not keeping to what I had told you and I bet that hurt and I am so sorry please forgive me I love you call me back when you can."

I wiped the few tears that fell from my eyes. I wanted to forgive him but I wasn't going to be weak I was going to get mark myself. I made plans all night to find a way to lore mark into a trap. So what ever his plans where could be stopped. I finally came up with a date idea, maybe I could say its a way of getting to know each other. The more I thought about it the more i loved It. I decided to text him tomorrow morning. I than began to drift asleep existed about tomorrow.
______________________________________
The chapter is finally done it did take me a little bit longer since I was supposed to do it on Thursday but I got busy and I finally found time to do it today I'm hoping you guys will enjoy the first chapter the next chapter should be posted sometime this week and then my schedule finally start next week for twice a week for each chapter until the book is over I don't know what I'm going to do after the books over but we'll just wait till that happens I hope you guys enjoy this one, I'll see you in the next chapter buh byeeeeee.