chapter 10

He picked up what looked to be a bat and swung it towards my head. Before I could react dark reached his arm out and grabbed hold of the bat yanking it out of Mark's hand. Mark looked bewildered at dark, I guess more happened to him than just his name and look change.
He then grabbed marks by the throat lifting them off the ground.

(Dark) "You're my friend Mark but I will not allow you to hurt her no matter how much pain you're in."

He then let Mark go, he feel to the floor holding his neck while taking in deep breaths.

(Dark) "Now you can change your mind mark, we both still do want to be your friends or you could still hate us, but warning I will make sure your life is a living hell."

He looked up at dark Terror in his eyes as he kept taking in deep breaths.

(Dark) "F... Fine but I still will never forgive will I'll tolerate him but never be his friend."

I smiled and reached my hand out to help him up which she took. I them gave him a hug pulling darken.

(Y/n) "Now dark we have to have a talk about what just happened and what else you can do."

They both laughed at my comment and it made me happy seeing Mark laughing. We went back outside to darks car and we all got in and drove back to dark and wills house. We had Mark stay outside while we told Will what was going on. He seemed a bit upset we forgave him but just accepted it knowing he couldn't change our minds.
We brought Mark in showing him his new room and left him to get settled in while dark and I talked.
_________________________________________

Hey guys so it's been awhile since I posted since I had been sick over my Easter break and I had gotten grounded from my phone I still do not have it and will not be posting anytime soon because of it I'm actually using my friend's phone(trigender_prince) so there's no chapters coming any time soon besides this one now I did count and I do have exactly two chapters left to this and they are kind of short but still have two so expect the end of the book coming soon and also for the new X reader of a ego of a YouTubers coming out I'll give you another hint it's not Marks so anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter byeeeeee.