chapter 3

I arrived at the restaurant at 5. I entered in and was greeted with a bonjour from a blue-haired waitress. He showed me our table where Mark was already sitting in a nice grey suit with a red tie.

(mark) "oh hi I got you something."

He then handed me a rose I smiled at him as I took it. Our food then arrived but was strangely taken away right after it arrived.

(mark) " I can't wait to get to know you even though it feels like I have known you before."

I smiled nervously maybe he did recognize me from the party. Before either of us could say much the chef came in. It caught me off-guard when he came in because it was the same chef from the party at marks. He demanded the payment from one of us of course I waited for Mark to pay but he said he forgot his wallet. I handed the chef my card and he happily accepted.
Once getting my card back we both left in Mark's car to a theater for our play. Entering in we were greeted by the same bonjour from the same blue haired guy from the restaurant. Mark grab some popcorn and asked which play we should see.

(mark) " the romance play or darker horror play?"

I always did love horror so I picked that one. While entering the guy at the counter who was the Butler from marks party warned us before entering in. Mark seemed confused by this but we still went in. Mark kept blabbering as we got in our seats but then became silent as the play began. The lights begin to flicker, glitch then break. I looked at Mark who didn't seem fazed maybe this was part of it. Then someone came on stage, who I didnt exactly want to see.