Chapter 8

We didn't fall far but it still made my legs hurt.

(Dark) " y/n you okay"

(Y/n) "yeah I'm fine, where are we."

(Mark) " In my trap of course, you were right y/n I did have more up my sleeve than I was letting on."

(mark) "Did you really think I didn't recognize you why do you think I picked you up that day or agreed to a date it was all part of my plan even the falling for your plan."

I didn't know what to say I fell right for his trap. How could I have really thought he didn't recognize me of course he did.

(Y/n) "What are you going to do kill us."

(Mark) "No I'm just going to hurt you really really badly."

(Dark) "Why though Mark we were friends good friends I understand wanting revenge on will but us why we did nothing."

(Mark) " Exactly Damien or should I say dark you did nothing, nothing to stop will and Celine getting together and you didn't even tell me about it like so-called friends should do."

I couldn't believe it he had known about will and Celine this whole time and like Mark said he did nothing.

(Dark) "Okay I understand why I should be punished and I do deserve it but why y/n she had nothing to do with this."

(Mark) "well she's just collateral damage you could say."

(Dark) " Let her go then."

(mark) "and risk her finding a way to get you out are you kidding me."

(dark) " She doesn't love me anymore Mark she won't do that, she will leave me like I did her."