Chapter 4

Dark stood on stage and smiled at me, Mark seemed horrified at the sight of him.

(dark) "looks like you did at y/n you caught him without him knowing a thing or recognizing you, now I'll take it from here."

He grabbed Mark by the collar and vanished.
I was extremely angry at him I had everything planned he didn't need to take him.
I walk back to the hotel and lay down my bed.

(y/n) " how come Damian seems to think I couldn't do or finish a plan of my own or his?"

A while later there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Wilfred smiling at me.

(wilford) " I'm here to collect you so you can help with Mark, dark would have came to get you but he figured you where still mad at him."

(y/n) " of course I still am but I'm glad you guys decided I could help this time."

He smiled and grabbed my arm dragging me into his car.
We drove to a different place than the house but we where still close to it.
______________________________________

Sorry for this chapter being so short but it's late and I don't feel like typing up much so I'm just happy that I at least got a chapter out since I'm doing two chapters per week and I was almost out of time because I'm busy tomorrow and dony have time to type it so anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter which will probably posted maybe on Monday no promises so see you guys later byeeeeeee.