Chapter 7

(dark) " I just remembered something"

He then run towards Mark's room. We both followed and heard him curse under his breath.
We looked into the room to see the chair tipped over and no Mark in site.

(y/n) " what the hell happened, where is he?"

(dark) " I forgot to put a barrier around here I don't know exactly how he got out just that he did."

(y/n) " I'll go after him and bring him back."

(dark) " you really don't have to y/n"

(y/n) "i know but i am going to."

He looked at me with hurt still in his eyes as I left to find Mark.
As I walked outside dark grabbed my arm making me face him.

(dark) "i am going with you."

(y/n) "Dark y..."

(dark) "No y/n I am going with you no matter what you say."

I looked at him angrily he was always stubborn so there was no use in arguing for him to stay. He offered to drive his car so I could keep a lookout for any clues of where he might be or where he went.
We drove up the road and soon spotted blood, we guessed it was most likely his since it was fresh. We soon came along an abandoned building (picture above) that a blood trail was leading to.
We got out of the car and followed the blood inside the building.
The place seemed to have burned down a few years ago. It was falling apart and very dangerous one wrong move and you could easily get hurt.
We walked around a little finding no clues of Mark or Mark himself. Maybe the blood was a animal not his. We turn to leave and as we reached the door the floor caved in.