CHAPTER - 1

SHIVAAY : how i will go to Delhi now ? my cell battery is also dead ? he punch the car bonnet . never in his wildest dream he thought that his car will die like this in the middle of a highway ............he just picked his bag and started walking , after 30 mins walk he reached a dhaba , he walk to the phone booth .

SHIVAAY : Hello i Am Shivaay Singh Oberoi can you hear me ?

but no one listen him on the other end as the line was dropped .

SHIVAAY : what the ....... now how i will I reach Delhi ?????

There was a bus standing outside a dhaba .......

conductor Shouted : bus will leave in ten mins for Delhi .......

Shivaay : Delhi ? wow what luck ?

he just walk to the conductor .......

SHIVAAY : can i have a ticket ?

CONDUCTOR : for ?

Shivaay : Delhi ....

CONDUCTOR : your name ????

Shivaay : Shivaay Singh Oberoi ....

Guy look at him : do you want seat next to your wife or far ?

Shivaay : what ?

Guy smiled : only 1 seat is left & that is too with your wife .....

Shivaay : what are you saying ?

Guy : go here is your ticket or you will miss the bus .....

Shivaay just grab the ticket & ran towards the bus , he saw a girl who was expecting trying to climb .

SHIVAAY : wait ..... let me help you .......

he just step in & gave her his hand , she just hold it . the bus started it moved with great speed . he just hold her from her waist to support her .....

SHIVAAY : can't you wait for a few second ? cant you see she is heavily pregnant ?

he shouted at the driver .

Driver : it is your problem not ours ...

Shivaay : disgusting people . he look at the girl she was holding the door rod & his hand ........

SHIVAAY : you go ahead ..... he just give her way , she walk to the seat , taken off bag from her shoulder & seated , he look at his ticket it showed the number next to her . he waited till she settle down , she was drinking water , she took some in her hand & splash on her face . he just stared at her , he then took the seat next to her ........

conductor ticket please ....

Shivaay passed his ticket & Anika gave hers .....

conductor : thanks Mr & Mrs Shivaay singh oberoi .........

Shivaay grab the ticket & read the name ....

SHIVAAY : how dare you use my name ? he said in a bit loud tone