CHAPTER - 5

NEXT DAY :

Anika woke up she stretch her arm she look back as her hand touch shivaay's hand , she look at her self she was sleeping horizontal on bed her head was on his chest , he was holding her from her waist " how i am sleeping ? " she just move his arm and free her self from his grip , look at him he was fast a sleep , she look at time it was 9 , he is still sleeping she just stared at him . she wanted to removed his hairs from his forehead , but she stopped her self

Anika : i woke him at night , he deserve this sleep .....

she pat his head , she look at his lips which has a smile , she shyly smiled and step out of bed...

Anika : buaji is right i move like clock arms on bed , what he will think of me ?

she just bite her lips , without making noise she take out her dress and walk to freshen up .

she was drying her hairs when she heard a knock at the door . she just open the door ,

Priyanka (was standing there ) : hi bhabi ....

Anika : hi

Priyanka : this is for you ......

she gave her box of sindoor ....

bubbly ran in the room " i will wake up mama"( bubbly is Priyanka daughter , she is 3 years old )

Priyanka just hold her arm and pull her out with her ....

Priyanka : you will not , he gets up late on weekends , dont you know that ?

Anika smiled .... She adored bubbly she is just so cute when she pouted her lips ......

Priyanka : bhabhi , dont wait for bhai you come down we will have breakfast together .

Anika : what if i bring him with me DI ?

she give a naughty smile to bubbly ...

Bubbly : really ?????

Anika nodded positively ...

Priyanka : then i will say it is a miracle ......

Anika to bubbly : if your mama join us on breakfast table what will you give me ?

bubbly thinking : all my chocolates ....

Anika : then you take out your chocolates we are coming .....

she just closed the door , she look at him he turn on her side ....

Anika : why i said i will wake him ?

she pat her head she just sat next to him , shake him ....

Shivaay : hmmm ....

Anika : shivaay get up ..... its 9:30 in the morning !

Shivaay just turn towards her , with half eyes open...

Shivaay : r u ok ?

Anika : yes .....

She give a big smile to him ...

Shivaay : ok then let me sleep !

he just wrap his arm around her waist , again trying to sleep ...

Anika : nope u need to get up , have breakfast with me ...

Shivaay just smiled...

Shivaay : let me sleep , i will have lunch with you ...

Anika just lean forward & kissed him hard her wet hairs covered his face , he just open his eye he look at her , her eye was tightly closed she was holding his t - shirt , he just kissed her back with same force and passion , the kiss just woke him , he removed her hairs which was on his face as he wanted to see her . she was out of breath , she pull her self away shyly , fixed her duppata which has fallen on him his arm was at her back ....