CHAPTER - 10

DOCTOR : sign here .........

Shivaay : what is this ?

DOCTOR : that you are giving permission to save one ....

Shivaay just throw the pen ....

Shivaay : i am not going to sign any such papers.......

Dr : see your wife have tumor that too in last stage , if we save her your baby's life will be in danger ..........

Shivaay : i want both ......

nurse came running ......." DR come quickly we are losing the patient , we have already lost the baby .........

Shivaay : NOOOOOOO !

ANIKAAAAAAAAAAAA......... he just scream

 he just scream

...............................................

Anika who was sleeping next to him , just on the lamp , she look at him , he was all sweating , he was clutching the comforter and hitting his hand on the bed .......

Anika : Shivaay open your eyes ..........

she just pat his cheek , she got scared as he was sweating like anything........

"Shivaay" she just didnot care about her baby , move ahead and just shake him as hard as she could , he was just murmuring one thing" Anika you cannot do this " he just open his eyes look around . she just wipe his face with her hand....

Anika : want water ..... ????????

Shivaay : shake his head in yes ,

she was about to move he hold her hand as if afraid she will leave him 

Anika :  i am here  only .......

she just kissed his forehead hold him tight in her arms , she could feel he was scared or had a bad dream , his breath was still breathing heavy

Anika : one min ......

she just quickly moved , step down and get water bottle from the room refrigerator ......

Shivaay was lost in his dream , as it was so clear that still he was feeling it really happen !!!!! such a realistic NIGHTMARE !

Anika just sat next to him......

Anika : get up .........

she pull him up next to her places glass next to his lips , he just drank in one go as if he was thirsty for ages . she did not said a word , pour more water & gave him .

.....................................

OM just jump as some one placed hand on his shoulder , he turn around .