CHAPTER - 14

Shivaay smiled : so now my both the babies are smiling , he hold baby's tiny hand in his hand and kissed her hand dearly .........

Anika : yup

Shivaay got up from the bed and placed the baby inside the baby cot and went back to sit beside anika !

Shivaay : Anika i want to tell you one thing , you promise me first you will take it easily ...... & not stress youself

Anika : what happen ?

anika panicked immediately ....

Anika : you are fine right ????

She just hold shivaay's face in her hands and looked deeply in his eyes ....

Shivaay : i asked you to remain calm anika .....

Anika inhale and exhale the air & try to calm herself

Shivaay : you have headaches right ???

he was not getting how to tell her ,he kissed her forehead

Anika : yup , but that's fine you r there to look after me !

Shivaay : Anika !!!!!

Anika : shivaay please dont pause so much just say quickly.......

Anika placed her head on his chest ....

Shivaay : you have ....

but baby started crying

Anika : oh what happen to papa's jaan ?????

Shivaay just paused and walk to picked up the baby from cot , he passed the baby to anika .

Anika : you know i am luckiest woman on earth ....

Anika said while nursing the baby

Shivaay : you are ......

shivaay fixed her hairs lovingly

Anika : i used to pray i die before she is born , but now i want to live ..... for our baby , for you !!!!!!

Shivaay felt a lump stuck in his throat , he felt suffocated .

Anika : what happen ??????

she look at him as tears were flowing out of his eyes ......

Shivaay : Anika you have brain tumor and from today your radiation is going to start !

shivaay just hug anika tightly resting his head on her heart as baby was on her right side ....

Shivaay : i cannot live without you and for me you have to get cured ....... You understand me !

shivaay was crying so badly that she was not getting whom to see she gave the baby to shivaay and run her hand in his hair ,she recollected how scared he was in his dreams .

Anika : if you are with me nothing is going to happen to me ........

he look at her , she wipe his tears !!!!!

Anika : just be by my side .....

Shivaay : ALWAYS !!!!!

baby cried again she was still hungry !

Anika : shhh keep quiet baby its papa turns , see your papa is also crying just like you

she scold baby and kissed shivaay who was holding both his jaan's in his protective arms never to let them both go away from him . too scared to even think about it .