CHAPTER - 9

PARTY CONTINUES : 

Priyanka : bhai because of you we all have to attend this party .... Its too loud here .....

Shivaay : huh prinku u cant bear tia's loud party & you wanted me to get married to her.......

Priyanka hold Anika hand in hers .....

Priyanka : see bhabhi , bhai is presenting the whole situation differently , he was not ready to get married to any one so i asked him to get married to his friend ..... atleast he will have a company ......

Anika look up at him , she just stared in his eyes , only her face was visible ......,

he just smiled ....

Shivaay : some one else was written in my fate and i met her at last .....

Anika just shyly sit straight . too overwhelmed to say anything ......

Shivaay came to her & offer her his hand

Shivaay : will you dance with me ???

Anika : me ?????

Priyanka smiled : go go he does not offer any one ...... to dance with him don't miss the chance bhabhi ......

Anika just kept her hand in his ,and got up "i ........"

Shivaay : i will not let you fall .....

they step ahead ...

TIA : SSO you here ....

Shivaay : yes

TIA : you on floor without requesting ?????

Shivaay : TIA i told you i was not comfortable with anyone dancing so close to me , i think you should be comfortable with your partner other wise it is bit awkward to be so close , he just pull anika close to him & wrap his arm around her waist .......

Anika : why dont you ?

she just whisper as her voice just vanish some where as he hold her from her waist .

Shivaay : i am very reserved person and very choosy , i dont let everyone come close to me

Shivaay : i am very reserved person and very choosy , i dont let everyone come close to me .

he just placed her hand on his shoulder ......

Shivaay : no one can force me for any thing

he just whisper .

Shivaay : i knew tia will force me to be her partner , this time i have came here with mine ... so I will dance with my better half why will I dance with someone else ?

Anika just look at him lovingly ....... he just kissed her forehead .

she felt his lips tremble , she have felt same before too. she just avoided to ask him ,she just thought he is worried about his friend ..........