CHAPTER - 12

Shivaay : Dr why my wife is not getting up ????

he was holding her hand tight in his .......

DR : she is in shock , see her BP it is shooting up .

Priyanka placed her hand on his shoulder "bhai ?????"

Shivaay didnot reply , he was not in his senses ...... all he could think was ANIKA !

Priyanka : baby ??????

Shivaay : she was so cute , do you want to see her ?

Priyanka shake her head in yes ....

Shivaay : you go to morgue and see her .... Go prinku , go and say bye to my baby

Tears were flowing down shivaay's eyes .....

Priyanka : sure , you be brave as she needs you now ......

she kissed shivaay's cheek and went to see the baby for the last time ....

Shivaay just placed his head on Anika , hugging her in his arms ...

Priyanka just walk out as she was not able to see them like that , few hours back they were laughing and pulling each other legs and now . .....

Priyanka : dadi hum dono kai nazar lag gayi .....( I think we only cast evil on bhai's happiness ) she hug dadi crying bitterly .......

Dadi hug her back .......

OM : DI lets see the baby .....

Priyanka : yes , lets go bhai also said his baby was very beautiful .....

Daksh arrived at the same time ......

Daksh : why you want to see a dead baby ?

Priyanka : i want to see my bhai's child , so what she is not alive !

she hold OM's hand and walk to the morgue .

Inside the morgue :

OM was holding the baby .... He could not believe his bhai's happiness is no more !

Priyanka and dadi just touch her , standing beside om ...

Dadi just took the baby from OM....

Dadi : Priyanka see the weight and size of the baby it looks like she is 9 months old not premature ......

Priyanka wipe her tears ,

Priyanka : you are right dadi ....

Daksh just held his breath ....

Daksh : what are you both saying , when bubbly was born she was double in size .....

Priyanka : no no she was of same size and weight .....

OM : DI i told you today i was with bhai when he had appointment with the other Dr , he said bhabi is very weak same as the baby . how can this baby be so healthy ?????

Daksh just walk out of morgue angrily ......he saw the on duty doctor and rushed to her .....

Daksh : i said i will fight for you for free and you.......

DR : you tell me how to get a dead baby ???? the baby which was in morgue we will show that only to the parents ......and relatives ...

Daksh : they found out that the baby is 9 month old not premature ....

DR : really ????? oh gosh , we r doomed ! shivaay singh oberoi will not leave US !

Nurse : doctor ,the patient relatives are calling you inside .....