CHAPTER - 16 (LAST PART )

AFTER 8 MONTHS :

Shivaay woke up he saw Dua sleeping on his chest like daily since she had started crawling she woke up and crawl on his chest

Shivaay : mera baby .........

he kissed her fore head and made her rest properly placing pillow on her side .

" Anika ????? " he look around , anika was nowhere

Shivaay : must be down stairs .... he walk to wash room .

after 10 mins ,

Shivaay : Anika why you are not picking her up ?

he shouted from inside the washroom as Dua was crying , he quickly took bath and rushed outside as dua was continuously crying , He picked her up ....

Shivaay : shhhh shhhh my good baby , dua u knw na if you cry papa will also cry with you ......... lets go out baby and find your crazy mamma ......

DUA was hungry and she need to be changed . he walk out with DUA and called Anika ........

Dadi : she is not at home shivaay !

Shivaay : what ???? where she has gone leaving my hungry baby ????

Dadi : she has gone to temple

Shivaay : ok ....... Ill call her , she should inform me dadi I would have taken her to temple ...... she is so weak .....

Dadi : give me my great granddaughter i will take care of her .... Till her mumma shows up !!!!!

Shivaay : Dadi please can you make her milk ?

Dadi : sure beta ..... till then change her daiper she must be feeling very uncomfortable ...........

Shivaay nodded ,

Shivaay : gandi bachi let me change you first ......

he took her to bedroom he gave her a bath and changed her ....

Shivaay was constantly cooing DUA ....who was enjoying her father's attention .......

Shivaay : mamma is bad right , papa is best ........

Dua smiled , he picked her up and walk down stairs ....

Dadi : took Dua from him and gave her feeder ...

Shivaay :Dadi when will Nani and Anika come its late !!!

Nani : shivaay she didnot go with me ......

Said nani who entered oberoi mansion with pooja thali !

Shivaay who was about to eat his break fast froze .

he recollected last night incidents anika was very annoyed from him ....

FLASHBACK :

Anika : stop it shivaay , please i am fed up when you treat me smaller than Dua .......its always go to sleep , go to sleep anika for you .....

she had pushed him and gave Dua to him

Anika : you sleep with her .....

Shivaay : try to understand me anika , what you want is not possible !

Anika : it is ! i have asked Dr gauri she said I am perfectly healthy ......but u huh !!!!!!

she placed pillow on her ear and turn on other side , shivaay tickled her but she didnot turn till he him self took her in his arms .......