♤♡ Blooming Romance ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

A few hours later, we decided to call it a night and all go to bed

A few hours later, we decided to call it a night and all go to bed . Changing into my pajamas, I jumped on my bed too tired by the day to put myself under the covers and the alcohol in my bloodstream right now wasn't helping. I was dozing off when suddenly something hit me in the back of my mind.

Hangover.

I didn't think about this and something is telling me that with all the cocktail we drank tonight we won't be pretty tomorrow morning. I think only Jungkook is safe since he only drank apple juice- Wait did I bought Apple juice?

...

Fuck.

~☆~☆~☆

And I was right. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a strong headache and I think that the boys must go through something worse.

I struggle to get up from my bed, holding my aching head and make my way downstairs. In the kitchen , All of them were sitted at table either holding their head and rubbing their temple or almost passed out on their seatmate shoulder except for Jungkook who was perfectly fine and sipping his orange juice with a straw.

I do remember buying orange juice.

When they notice my presence in the room, Hoseok jumped out of his seat and pulled me into a hug putting his chin on my head so my face was facing his torso.

" Y/nnnnn , my head hurt so much. "

" Did you get medecine? "

" Yeah but it changed nothing, maybe if you ki- "

" HELP ! I FALL AND I CAN'T GET UP ! "

Looking at the owner of the voice, my eyes landed on a helpless Tae laying on the floor beside the couch. I chuckle has I get out of Hobi's grasp and help the lion to sit .

" Why are you on the ground? "

" I fall of the couch and didn't have the energy to move . "

" Then how did you come here? "

" I didn't :D "

" What do you mean? "

" I fall asleep here last night. Too tired to go upstairs. "

" I see , do you need something else? "

" YEAH I WANT TO CUDD- "

" Y/n could you help me please? "

" Coming Jin ! I will be right back TaeTae . "

I peck his forehead and made my way toward the bear who was facing the open fridge and look in deep reflexion.

" Jin ? "

" Hey cupcake, I was wondering if you could help me to prepare breakfast as I'm not very able to concentrate at the moment. "