♤♡ Bunny's Day ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : Just Jungkook becoming Juancock at some point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I woke up to the feeling of the warm sunlight against my skin, sitting up in my bed , I yawned as I stretched my limbs before standing up.

I was about to enter my bathroom when my eyes landed on the calendar on my desk, the sight of it triggered a smile on my face.

On today's date was two stickers, one of a bunny and one of a birthday cake.

My eyes already sparkling with excitement, I took a express shower before throwing some clothes on me and running out of my room towards the kitchen.

I was so excited that I missed a step in the stairs and was about to fall if it wasn't for a hand to grabs me and pulled me back against a hard chest. Looking up, it was the birthday boy.

" Hey careful there, we don't want to end to the hospital. "

" Thank you Kookie and happy birthday! "

He smiled at me as I returned his smile . We walked together downstairs and joined the others who were already enjoying their  breakfast.

After we were done I clapped my hands together to get their attention as I have already planned everything with the boys already but just to remind everyone and let the news to Jungkook.

" Now everyone, go prepare yourself as we're going to the arcade in a few to spend the day playing games yes ? "

They all nodded and the bunny had his ears moving up and down as he was having a radiant smile. This sight warmed my heart and made me happy.

~☆~☆~☆

We've been to the arcade for a few hours now and we had a lot of fun , we have gained tickets after tickets to get prizes and now we were seeking our next cibles.

I was looking around when suddenly someone linked hands with me .  Turning around I saw that it was Jungkook. He was staring at me expectantly.

" Y/n can you play the racing game with me ? Say yes pleeeease~."

" Of course Kook, you don't even have to ask. "

He fist bump the air as we walked to the game .

As we took place on the seats and took the wheel in our hands, he glanced at me and spoke with a hidden intention.

" Let's make this interesting, how about the loser owe a favor to the winner? "

" Sure but don't complain later~. "

" Prepare to get your ass kicked. "

" Don't get cocky now pal ."

We stopped talking as soon as the game starts to make noise. A countdown appeared and we hardened our grip on the steering wheel, ocular orbs fixed and concentrated on the screen , our feets on the pedal waiting before smacking it. Anxiety was building inside of me as I wait for the perfect timing.