♤♡ Handsome's Day ◇♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning : I'm so late it's not even legal at this point

Warning : I'm so late it's not even legal at this point .

It was a peaceful day today as I was alone with Jin at home .Everyone else was at work while Jungkook paid a visit to his mom . It's been a while since the house was so quiet and honestly it wasn't a bad thing . It was my day off so I was just chilling on the couch in the living room with my headphones playing some good old Rachmaninoff. I swear for some weird reasons I just enjoy listening to those pieces of musical anxiety.

I was casually listening to little red riding hood when a hand landed on my shoulder causing to jolt and scream in surprise before removing my headphones to turn to the source of my fear .

" AHHHHH ?!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?! "

" SORRY?! I THINK I DIDN'T HEAR THAT RIGHT ! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME FOR A WHILE! "

" Oopsi daisy , sorry. "

" DON'T OOPSI DAISY ME YOUNG LADY ! NOW TAKE THIS BROOM AND HELP ME CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE ! "

Jin litteraly threw the broom at me before storming upstairs muttering about cleaning  the bathrooms. I felt clearly concerned about his behaviour, sure he couldn't be so upset just because of me right ?

~☆~☆~☆

Silently creeping upstairs, as quiet as a mouse, I walked toward his bedroom and peeked through the creek of the door.

He was standing beside the bed making it carefully and changing the drap , a frown was still present on his face . Curious to know why he was like that I went to him .

" Seokjin I am really sorry for not hearing you before , I didn't mean to ignore you... "

" Don't worry about it, I had already forgot about that . "

" Then why are you upset? "

" It's just... "

" Because the others forgot about your birthday ? "

He turned his head towards me , his eyes widened.

" H-how did you- "

" Oh Jin , you're so busy taking care of everyone that you forgot that there's people caring for you too . "

He just looked at me as I linked our fingers together , a little smile present on my face .

" So remember that it's okay to let go once in a while , because I will always be here to catch you. "

He only smiled back before landing a chaste kiss on my forehead, a giggle escaping our lips while doing so .

~☆~☆~☆
After a while we were silently cleaning the windows when I couldn't help but burst out in laugh while the bear glanced at me questionably.