♤♡ The Rules Changed ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

I runned outside of the room and took the stairs while holding my slipper in my hand searching for Jimin

I runned outside of the room and took the stairs while holding my slipper in my hand searching for Jimin. I saw him plopping himself on the couch between Hobi and Jungkook, Jin was sitted on the other couch and was chuckling at the scene of the fox tormenting the bunny.

But he stop his laugh when he saw me standing behind Jimin with a deadly aura, holding my slipper above my head , ready to strike it down on the malicious male skull.

And I was about to if it wasn't for the news on the TV getting our attention.

" ...And now we just get image about the attack of the Government Parlement, the President was having a important meeting with all the ministers about the case of stray hybrids. They were attacked in the middle of it . All camera footage were destroyed so we don't know what happened but they are all dead, people said that animals had burst into the lobby causing a huge amount of panic- "

Then the screen start to glitch and next the channel switch to a video. Which shown Yuki.

(I was too lazy to do the art so I did some edit but we don't care as the original character look exactly like Yuki except for the color that's why

(I was too lazy to do the art so I did some edit but we don't care as the original character look exactly like Yuki except for the color that's why.  )

" Hmm...Is it broadcasting ? ...Okay good, so I know you're all confused so let me tell you, I hacked the system to broadcast this live in all the state. Now let's me introduce myself, I'm Yuki Schmitt, but you better know me as 《The Ice king》that one drugs lord that was sent to jail months ago . You must wonder why I'm doing this so I will tell you.

I'm the one who organised with my friends the attack on the Parlement. Let me tell you that now that there is no authority, I will applied my laws because it's a coup d'état :

First, Hybrids are now the equals of human. Any form of discrimination or violence against them will be now punished .

Second , the death sentence is now abolished, if a Hybrid commit a crime he will have the right to have a proper trial with a lawyer.